• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Yes. It is a popular song, played at all the tourist spots.
It goes:
Jambo, jambo bwana
Kenya yetu Hakuna Matata .........

Hate to steal songs from other clubs, but i'd like to see us adopt something similar to Marcos Alonso's at Chelsea (though i'm sure i've heard it somewhere else before him. Leicester player maybe?). Mind you, Alonso's has a truly GHod awful last line!!

To the tune of ol' Sunday teatime fav, Heartbeat...

Victor...
Victor Wanyama
The beast is coming for you
do do do do do, do do do do do.

or

Victor...
Victor Wanyama
Spaghetti's waiting for you.
do do do do do, do do do do do.

For those interested, Alonso's line is "run down the wing for me. Do do do do do..." YAWN!

Watch him play
Everything's A-OK
Tottenham's midfield beast
Will make [insert name here] look sheet

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Wanyama Street
How to get to Wanyama Street...

Wanyama Street.jpg

And Now Wanyamas gonna score ....

And repeat! Or make better!

I wanna be your dog - The Stooges

Seriously shocking tonight. Has been rusty since his return, but this was a tinkle poor performance. Hopefully just a blip, because we need him back at his be(a)st.
First full game since coming back from a long lay off. Clearly not ready, needs much more game time before he'll be back to anything like full match sharpness. Looks like it's going to have to be from the bench for a few games yet.

That commentating :D

Started the move off as well with a nice pass out wide - started off a few attacking moves asides from that also. Need him back in the starting XI

Last edited:
Back