• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

All I can say is what a player. When he first started, although he played well individually I didn't really think that he suited the team as much as Dier had previously, and actually I think with him and Dier, we do lack creativity. But he has probably been the most consistent player this season. Some of his performances have been unreal, in particular that Chelsea game. The way he snuffs out opposition attacks, and his tactical discipline is so, so impressive.

I'm a massive fan and he is contributing to making us a better team. He is the immoveable wall. With him, Dembele and Dier, I'm not sure you get a physically stronger trio.

All I can say is what a player. When he first started, although he played well individually I didn't really think that he suited the team as much as Dier had previously, and actually I think with him and Dier, we do lack creativity. But he has probably been the most consistent player this season. Some of his performances have been unreal, in particular that Chelsea game. The way he snuffs out opposition attacks, and his tactical discipline is so, so impressive.

I'm a massive fan and he is contributing to making us a better team. He is the immoveable wall. With him, Dembele and Dier, I'm not sure you get a physically stronger trio.
And he is exceedingly good on the ball and appears to know his capabilities in that regard.

Back