• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Really pleased with this signing, adds another dimension to our midfield and gives us options to tighten things up and dare I say...... defend a lead!
Bargain by today's standards.

He's the Kenyan, the mighty Kenyan, Victor Wanyama.
O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, Victor Wanyama.

£11m is an astonishingly good price in today's market. We paid £15m for Palacios GHod knows how many years ago!

Gives us natural cover in a position where we didnt have cover before. Excellent deal

Good point. I actually see a few smimilarties between Wanyama and Palacios although hopefully he can put the ball in the back of the net once or twice.

Now this is a signing I am happy with totally.

Will definitely help ease the loss of Dembele for the opening 4 matches. And not a bad price either, when you see Leicester bidding the same price for Michael Keane at Burnley
Or £30 million for Troy fudging Deeney! :confused:

O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, O'Wan-ya-ma, Victor Wanyama.

I know it's been waaay overdone but when we play against SCBC we could have a good un set up to the tune of 'No limits'

Alder Alderweireld Alderweireld Alder Alderweireld
Wanyama O'wanyama O'Wanyama O Victor Wanyama

And so on and so forth as we rack up a cricket score.

imagine those two on the same side in front of the defence
357B666900000578-3658307-image-a-18_1466771389815.jpg

imagine those two on the same side in front of the defence
357B666900000578-3658307-image-a-18_1466771389815.jpg

Dier +Wanyama +Dembele ... to me its how we kill off games with an addition like Wanyama that will be interesting.

Two options look likely

- Kill off game, Dier drops into that almost 3rd CB role he does, Wanyama shielding, Dembele keeping possession higher up.
- Two DM start, Wanyama shielding, Dier in front of him, higher press, allows Dier to use some of his passing more offensively.

Dier +Wanyama +Dembele ... to me its how we kill off games with an addition like Wanyama that will be interesting.

Two options look likely

- Kill off game, Dier drops into that almost 3rd CB role he does, Wanyama shielding, Dembele keeping possession higher up.
- Two DM start, Wanyama shielding, Dier in front of him, higher press, allows Dier to use some of his passing more offensively.

Yeah with those three we could keep the game tight, and still have a firm platform to launch attacks from. a quick attacker like Jansen and Dier's ability for the long pass - sluuurrrrp...

With this addition, we could probably allow 2 from Bentaleb, Mason and Carroll to leave. If we let all three leave then we could still see Winks get games and have Alli to fill in when required.

With this addition, we could probably allow 2 from Bentaleb, Mason and Carroll to leave. If we let all three leave then we could still see Winks get games and have Alli to fill in when required.
I wouldn't feel comfortable with anymore than one of those three leaving at the moment....

Back