• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Remember this lot when Lamela actually got booted in the penalty area last season, or the soft penalty the Everton lad got against them? They were going crazy. Mo Salah dives twice "Def a foul la." Can't wait for us to play them this season.

Remember this lot when Lamela actually got booted in the penalty area last season, or the soft penalty the Everton lad got against them? They were going crazy. Mo Salah dives twice "Def a foul la." Can't wait for us to play them this season.

That is what gets me. They should just shut up and accept it happens. They cannot. Denialism continues!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Obviously I usually avoid Channel 5 like rooster rot, but I was watching the cricket highlights and had the misfortune to see their piece on Hillsborough. A Scouser had the temerity to claim (on camera, in front of all 300 people who watch Channel 5) that it was the court/justice system that wasn't letting them forget and get on with their lives.

I wonder if they've ever even considered how we all feel about them constantly reminding us?

Last edited:
That is what gets me. They should just shut up and accept it happens. They cannot. Denialism continues!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Exactly. Every team commits cynical fouls, every team has players that will "go down easily" (or just plain dive) to get an advantage. They are not above it, but act as if they are. Just like spending big money; remember when Klopp said they do things differently? And of course, the cult nodded along. Now it's all forgotten. They are just the same as everybody else in the game.

It's the pious indignation of their fan-base, when another team does something that they perceive to be against the pure values of "Liverpool Football Club", that is so annoying.

Can't wait til we play them and stick it right up the qunts -- hopefully, a Harry Kane dive, leading to a penalty... which he misses first time but has to be retaken, smashing the 2nd attempt into the top corner in the 97th minute for a 1-0 win.

Exactly. Every team commits cynical fouls, every team has players that will "go down easily" (or just plain dive) to get an advantage. They are not above it, but act as if they are. Just like spending big money; remember when Klopp said they do things differently? And of course, the cult nodded along. Now it's all forgotten. They are just the same as everybody else in the game.

It's the pious indignation of their fan-base, when another team does something that they perceive to be against the pure values of "Liverpool Football Club", that is so annoying.

Can't wait til we play them and stick it right up the qunts -- hopefully, a Harry Kane dive, leading to a penalty... which he misses first time but has to be retaken, smashing the 2nd attempt into the top corner in the 97th minute for a 1-0 win.

I want Hazza to smash them like he did last season except make it a hat-trick...and see Salah booked for diving!!!!

I have to admit, their Twitter “fan base” plus players social media antics last season have made me hate them more than any other team right now. (ie their blinding one eyedness, ability to always be the victim and always make horrific excuses for themselves no matter how horrific the incident etc etc etc)

Shame, as prior to this I actually enjoyed their football. Anyway, feck them the silly haired toss pots.

I understand Liverpool have got the heritage in terms of trophies, but if you were going to spunk £2bn wouldn't you go for a team in London, with the best stadium in the country? I know Liverpool have got a bigger revenue at the moment, but the stadium should sort that out.
Not that I want us bought out though.
Nope - (like Man U) their global fanbase is huge, Man U have tapped in to those cash flows already and they think they can replicate. I think they are also betting on a future where they can sell their games (internationally) in house rather than all together. Fans going to the game are now a side show, only advantage for London is London.

I really enjoy watching Liverpool fail. Doesn't seem like a joy I'll find often this session. Klopp continues to do a very good job with them. Perhaps a bit lucky with just how well many signings have worked out, but impressive none the less.

I really enjoy watching Liverpool fail. Doesn't seem like a joy I'll find often this session. Klopp continues to do a very good job with them. Perhaps a bit lucky with just how well many signings have worked out, but impressive none the less.

He's done a very good job so far. Compare what he has done there to Mourinho ať United.

Back