• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Mo. Mo. Mooo. Moo. Mooo. Mo. Mooooo. Moooooo. Mooooooooooooo. Mooooooooooooooooooo.

hybrid-cow-500x500.jpg

Our central midfield, for instance. Wanyama's crocked again, Dembele is feeling his hip injury more and more, and will likely leave on a free come next year...Winks has been crocked for a long time.

So I think we could have upgraded on those options- the opportunity was definitely there.
Was it really?

I don't think there was anyone out there available for any money as good as Dembele. There was nobody I saw with the potential of Winks, nobody who is at his potential level will come to Spurs. I don't rate Wanyama as highly as some, but I didn't see anyone for sale that could really do what he does (albeit a fairly narrow skillset) as well as he does.

I don't see why they were harassing the guy on his commute, he's in his own car, on public roads, he's completed his contractual commitment to the club for the day, give him some privacy.
I meant the club contacting the police - what’s it got to do with them? It’s like me getting into my office and my boss saying he’s called the police because he’s noticed the tread on one of my tyres is below the legal limit.

I meant the club contacting the police - what’s it got to do with them? It’s like me getting into my office and my boss saying he’s called the police because he’s noticed the tread on one of my tyres is below the legal limit.

ah, I thought the fans had shopped him

I agree

Got to feel sorry for Mo with that one, what a qunt of an employer. Let him move to Real Madrid I say.

Its all PR. If it came out he had done it and they tried to hide it/turn a blind eye, it reflects badly. So they got in front of it to look good.

Its exactly the same as the Disney/Gunn farce.

Liverpool don't dive remember that folks. Someone must have printed the 'Most penalties awarded since the formation of the Premier League' table the wrong way round which is why Liverpool are top of it.

Liverpool don't dive remember that folks. Someone must have printed the 'Most penalties awarded since the formation of the Premier League' table the wrong way round which is why Liverpool are top of it.

James Gunn, Director of the Guardians of the Galaxy films (and producer of infinity war) got sacked by Disney for tweets he made some 6+ years ago. Tweets he apologised for way back when.

“It’s not a penalty,” offered the Palace manager. “I’ve been in football a long time and, if that’s a penalty, then the game has changed beyond all recognition. There’s no way he’s looking to foul the player. He’s trying to defend. There’s no way he’s looking to get contact on the player himself.”

Back