• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Why does it surprise you? They won more games without him in the team vs when he played, when he was a Liverpool player.

Just scored some blinders and some equalizers all the makings of a highlights player.

we have a pretty good record when Harry doesnt play.......lets cash in;)

yup that's klopps style. its pretty much schoolboy football. not much skill but the speed up front makes up for it
He was what linked their awful defence to their attack.

Without him, they're just a better version of Leicester - lump it into the channels and chase after it. It's working right now because they've got a couple of players on what are probably unrepeatable hot streaks and because people still give them space in behind. Neither of those are likely to last, at which point Klopp will have used up his only tactic and be out of ideas.

Coutinho actually gave them an option against bricker sides that sat back, he had some guile, without him they are a hit long ball to diagonal runner at pace, overcommit to attack, rinse and repeat. As said above, posh Leicester.

The piece that the media and their fans ignore is

- This is literally no different that BR's strategy at Pool
- It is amazingly naïve football
- IT only works when you have a Striker having the season of his career (Suarez for BR, Salad for Klopp)
- Thier bench is awful, 2 injuries to anyone of the important players and they are fudged ..

But the big one I return to is

- With the season Salad has had, they got 4th? (and Mane & Fermino had decent seasons as well?)
- So if he does exactly the same next season, what changes?

If you put Salad in Chelsea's or Scum's side this season, they both would have done better than scrape 4th on last day.

Coutinho actually gave them an option against bricker sides that sat back, he had some guile, without him they are a hit long ball to diagonal runner at pace, overcommit to attack, rinse and repeat. As said above, posh Leicester.

The piece that the media and their fans ignore is

- This is literally no different that BR's strategy at Pool
- It is amazingly naïve football
- IT only works when you have a Striker having the season of his career (Suarez for BR, Salad for Klopp)
- Thier bench is awful, 2 injuries to anyone of the important players and they are fudged ..

But the big one I return to is

- With the season Salad has had, they got 4th? (and Mane & Fermino had decent seasons as well?)
- So if he does exactly the same next season, what changes?

If you put Salad in Chelsea's or Scum's side this season, they both would have done better than scrape 4th on last day.

They got 4th and reached the CL final....... 4 massive games against City and Roma, the quarters and semis of the CL. To navigate those alongside the PL with their limited squad took a lot of effort mentally and physically. Come on if we had managed that and still finished 4th I think we would have been ecstatic.

They got 4th and reached the CL final....... 4 massive games against City and Roma, the quarters and semis of the CL. To navigate those alongside the PL with their limited squad took a lot of effort mentally and physically. Come on if we had managed that and still finished 4th I think we would have been ecstatic.

But they are the 2nd best side in England? or so they pundits say.

They have done well, for who Pool really are (i.e. a side that has finished below us 8 out of last 9 seasons, and been regularly out of CL contention).
That said they have had another "Suarez" (insert Salah having a once in a lifetime striker season) season that will end most likely end up as "almost"

They spend pretty much twice what we do, and the limitations in the squad are all Klopp's at this point.

The difference is media/pundits actually see Pool as title contenders and Spurs as an outside shot for top 4 at the beginning of every fudging season, which fine, if you believe, then measure the teams at the end based on that expectation. But somehow Spurs will be bottlers who finished 3rd and Pool will be the 2nd best side that finished 4th?

But they are the 2nd best side in England? or so they pundits say.

They have done well, for who Pool really are (i.e. a side that has finished below us 8 out of last 9 seasons, and been regularly out of CL contention).
That said they have had another "Suarez" (insert Salad having a once in a lifetime striker season) season that will end most likely end up as "almost"

They spend pretty much twice what we do, and the limitations in the squad are all Klopp's at this point.

The difference is media/pundits actually see Pool as title contenders and Spurs as an outside shot for top 4 at the beginning of every fudging season, which fine, if you believe, then measure the teams at the end based on that expectation. But somehow Spurs will be bottlers who finished 3rd and Pool will be the 2nd best side that finished 4th?

Salaries??......I've said this before, who aret the smart ones. Those who underpay really talented players or those who overpay average players? An example, Alderweireld at 60k a week or Lovren at 100k a week

If they are paying twice as much as we do on inferior talent then let them get on with it. Same applies to Man Utd.

Enjoyed smiling at the Scousers today and revelling in finishing above them AGAIN despite playing away all season. All I got in return was how gutted Kane must be.

To which i replied, "Yes. 41 goals this season. He is crestfallen"
"Ah but he didnt win the Golden Boot, he is gutted, Surprised he didnt try and nick the one off Salah"
"Why, he has a pair already?"
"Not got 3 though has he"
"Not yet, but dont forget, he is just a one-season wonder"

They are just obsessed with Kane and Alli. It really is unhealthy

Got to laugh at RAWK, they are saying that we are such an irrelevant club - yes so irrelevant that the 'Spurs' thread is always one of the busiest threads on there. Or maybe the fact that we routinely finish above them (what is that 8 out of the last 9 seasons?) grates on them somewhat.

Enjoyed smiling at the Scousers today and revelling in finishing above them AGAIN despite playing away all season. All I got in return was how gutted Kane must be.

To which i replied, "Yes. 41 goals this season. He is crestfallen"
"Ah but he didnt win the Golden Boot, he is gutted, Surprised he didnt try and nick the one off Salad"
"Why, he has a pair already?"
"Not got 3 though has he"
"Not yet, but dont forget, he is just a one-season wonder"

They are just obsessed with Kane and Alli. It really is unhealthy
No you must be mistaken, it’s just a Spurs fans thing to criticize other teams players....

32416411_10157571214152178_7447021787121975296_n.jpg

Got to laugh at RAWK, they are saying that we are such an irrelevant club - yes so irrelevant that the 'Spurs' thread is always one of the busiest threads on there. Or maybe the fact that we routinely finish above them (what is that 8 out of the last 9 seasons?) grates on them somewhat.

Until that run of finishing form began in 09-10, Spurs had never finished above Liverpool since the formation of the Premier League in 1992 and on only a handful of occasions from our last title in '61.

Now? It's a shrug and a 'comme d'habitude' thing.

And with MegaLane about to open for next season, that's something further for their hard core fans to chafe about. There's a perpetual obsession with taking Anfield up to and beyond the same capacity as MegaLane. Mind you, Liverpool were only 6th in PL attendance this season, so they're right to be concerned when they can't even outdraw West Ham.

To be fair to Liverpool, their fans were watching the game, while the West Ham fans were climbing the ramparts to the Director's box.

Back