• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I don't know why I would love for Liverpool to be done into 4th spot by Chelsea.

Or would I? Can't make my mind up

I don't know why I would love for Liverpool to be done into 4th spot by Chelsea.

Or would I? Can't make my mind up

I know what you mean. It’s a dilemma.

I think best case scenario is Cheatski finish 5th, missing out on CL.
Liverpool get 4th, finishing below us, but lose in CL final.

Oh, and Kane scores 4 tomorrow. Salah gets none (maybe even misses a penalty).

I could live with all of that.

C’mon the blues!
Dirty boy.

It's shot or poisoned this one, although from the other side of it you can't really lose.

Think I'd rather Liverpool got in, because I hate Chelsea and Liverpool will probably fluke the Champions League and get in anyway, so may as well enjoy Hazard's tears as he contemplates Thursday nights in the Ukraine.

Keita in next season, they will be strong contenders
Klopp is also excellent at man management and getting players that hit the ground running

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

It will be interesting to see how Salah does next season. This could be a one off season, but they kept saying that about Kane (several seasons in a row :confused:). They have a tremendous number of goals from their front three (90?), so overall it might be hard to repeat the goalscoring.

However, there are signs of them becoming better balanced. Van Dijk does seem to have improved the defence and his influence should increase with a full preseason. Replacements could also help. Their fullbacks look settled now and the Alexander-Arnold can only get better. A better goalkeeper would help.

Keita should be an improvement in midfield, so they can look to improvements in several areas, even if a repeat of the attacking performance can't be repeated. They should be well in the mix for the top four places next season, although they won't touch City.

I do wonder if there will be discontent from the fans if they don't spend the Coutinho money. They don't seem very amenable to the idea that the money has already been spent on Van Dijk and Keita. They will be demanding it is spent at least once again, while the owners will be less likely to think this is a good idea (unless they hire Diane Abbott as financial officer). If they win the CL the fans will be demanding players to win it again or if they lose the final they will be demanding players to take them that final step.

Real Madrid will beat them and then they can enjoy the fact that they have finished below lowly Spurs. Again.

Honestly, the audacity of our club, to keep finishing above Liverpool in the league. Or to be pleased that we have finished in the top 3 for 3 years running, the progress that we have shown from Poch's arrival to now. Why won't we just quietly go away and help Liverpool assume their rightful place?

We only finished above them because they have been concentrating on the CL though, never mind the fact that we've been without a proper home ground all year.

Congratulations to Liverpool, this day truly did belong to them finishing 4th, well done Sky!

There’s going to be a few posters on here rubbing their eyes in the morning when they realise Spurs finished above Pool, after all back in Jan it was a joke and biased to suggest we were as good as them.

I'm surprised at how well they've done this season

I thought that by losing Coutinho in Jan they would have fallen away from the top 4 but it never happened.

The front three though have done ok without him:eek:

I'm surprised at how well they've done this season

I thought that by losing Coutinho in Jan they would have fallen away from the top 4 but it never happened.

The front three though have done ok without him:eek:

Why does it surprise you? They won more games without him in the team vs when he played, when he was a Liverpool player.

Just scored some blinders and some equalizers all the makings of a highlights player.

Why does it surprise you? They won more games without him in the team vs when he played, when he was a Liverpool player.

Just scored some blinders and some equalizers all the makings of a highlights player.
He was what linked their awful defence to their attack.

Without him, they're just a better version of Leicester - lump it into the channels and chase after it. It's working right now because they've got a couple of players on what are probably unrepeatable hot streaks and because people still give them space in behind. Neither of those are likely to last, at which point Klopp will have used up his only tactic and be out of ideas.

Back