• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It's cute how they've spent all weekend ignoring the FA Cup on RAWK (Liverpool are obviously doing more important stuff), but as soon as that penalty was given they're all in rage mode instantly.

Spurs are over taking Utd in regards to good decisions this season. I can't think of a single one where they should feel hard done by, on the other hand I think think of numerous ones for them.

Remember then scoring lots of offside goals at beginning of season and now they get a pen whenever they want.

Looking at it, next season is the African cup of nations isn't it? Haven't Liverpool got 3 or 4 important players who could end up there?

Still absolutely obsessed with our 'diving' on RAWK. Would love for someone to point out to them that no team has been awarded more penalties than Liverpool since the start of the Premier League.

Still absolutely obsessed with our 'diving' on RAWK. Would love for someone to point out to them that no team has been awarded more penalties than Liverpool since the start of the Premier League.

You should hear them at work. It's relentless, I had to ask one if he was a closet Hammer because he seemed that obsessed with Tottenham

Liverpool fans think Dele is the biggest qunt in football, but they worship Suarez -- a player who, at the very least, made an issue of an opponent's race on the pitch (I'd say that's racist behaviour) and has bitten an opponent on the pitch. Not immune to a dive or a bit of play-acting either.

They also worship Gerrard, a player who went in with his fair share of dirty tackles and punched a DJ in the face for no good reason.

Dele has never been racist to someone on the pitch, never bitten anyone on the pitch and, as far as I know, doesn't go around punching DJs when he's on a night out. He does dive and has made some bad tackles.

Liverpool fans are a cult.

Liverpool fans think Dele is the biggest qunt in football, but they worship Suarez -- a player who, at the very least, made an issue of an opponent's race on the pitch (I'd say that's racist behaviour) and has bitten an opponent on the pitch. Not immune to a dive or a bit of play-acting either.

They also worship Gerrard, a player who went in with his fair share of dirty tackles and punched a DJ in the face for no good reason.

Dele has never been racist to someone on the pitch, never bitten anyone on the pitch and, as far as I know, doesn't go around punching DJs when he's on a night out. He does dive and has made some bad tackles.

Liverpool fans are a cult.

they hate him because he spurned them surely...

That's part of it for sure but you have to admit he winds other fans up with his antics. If he wasn't ours we'd probably detest him too.

I understand why they don't like him but, like I said, Suarez has done much worse and is worshipped. They are acting like Spurs and Dele are ruining football, and that if only everyone was a pure as Liverpool, the game would be so much better.

I understand why they don't like him but, like I said, Suarez has done much worse and is worshipped. They are acting like Spurs and Dele are ruining football, and that if only everyone was a pure as Liverpool, the game would be so much better.
When Costa was plying his trade over there before his Chelsea move I loved him. The brick him and Pepe got up to to was absolutely hilarious, but as soon as he moved to Chelsea and started bricking on my doorstep that love quickly disappeared. I guess my point is you love your own clam.
(I'll leave that one wide open for you funny types)

Last edited:
That's part of it for sure but you have to admit he winds other fans up with his antics. If he wasn't ours we'd probably detest him too.

My thoughts exactly. I'd hate him if he didn't play for Spurs. He's arguably the most hated player in the league, or certainly in the top 5. A lot of players dive in football today as the game is as dishonest as its ever been but he dives so frequently that I'm not surprised that away fans have a problem with him. He doesn't do it on a weekly basis but it's not far off. I don't remember Suarez diving every game, as bad as he was.

Back