• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Klopp displays his magnanimous attitude in victory.

2528.jpg

Salah and Firmino are the best partnership in Europe ATM.
Can't say I've seen a better two goals this weekend. Reminds me of Suarez and Sturridge but actual better.

Big but begrudging fan of Salah, what amazes me when you think he's been to few clubs before he clicked!

Chelsea had him and De Bruyne.:cool:

Salah and Firmino are the best partnership in Europe ATM.
Can't say I've seen a better two goals this weekend. Reminds me of Suarez and Sturridge but actual better.

Big but begrudging fan of Salah, what amazes me when you think he's been to few clubs before he clicked!

Chelsea had him and De Bruyne.:cool:
Chelsea let De Bruyne go because they're greedy clams who have so many youth players they can't see the talent they have.

If rumours are to be believed they let the pig fudger go for all the right reasons.

Chelsea let De Bruyne go because they're greedy clams who have so many youth players they can't see the talent they have.

If rumours are to be believed they let the pig fudger go for all the right reasons.

In all three cases chelsea were stupid!

I would put money on Salah not hitting these heights next season.
Is exactly what rival fans say about us/Kane/etc....
I think he's the real deal, and an amazing footballer to watch. I can't stand Liverpool, or Emirates Marketing Project's money, but I've enjoyed watching their football this season. I can't say the same for Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea.

I dont enjoy watching them at all. I think they play a ridiculous style of football and Im scratching my head as to how they get away with it.

That why the likes of us just watch;)

I have extreeeemly begrudging admiration for their attacking flair.
But I like watching Hazard - the best player in the EPL IMHO :oops:

I would put money on Salah not hitting these heights next season.

Depends who is the Real Madrid manager.

One thing that could be amusing is what Madrid do about their next striker. They might want Kane, but I think, with the atmosphere at the club fostered by Poch and moving to the new stadium next year, its fairly certain he won't be sold in the summer. That means Madrid must look elsewhere and Salah must be high on their list.

One thing that could be amusing is what Madrid do about their next striker. They might want Kane, but I think, with the atmosphere at the club fostered by Poch and moving to the new stadium next year, its fairly certain he won't be sold in the summer. That means Madrid must look elsewhere and Salah must be high on their list.
I hope its a long drawn out saga which ends on August 30th with him being sold

Ideal scenario :
- Kane is RM's first choice.
- Spurs turn down a ridiculously large bid
- Kane professes intention to stay at Spurs, and therefore does not agitate for a move.
- RM have no choice but to look elsewhere

- Salah is RM's second choice
- Liverpool turn down a big bid (but not as much as RM bid for Kane)
- Salah agitates for a move
- Liverpool negotiate an enhanced fee (but still not as high as RM would have paid for Kane) and sell towards the end of the window.

Pool fans see star player leave, knowing a) he was still only second choice for RM after being turned down by a Spurs player; b) he had less attachment to their "wonderful" club than Kane has for Spurs; c) they have owners willing to take the big bucks unlike Levy who will stand up to RM; and d) Spurs are moving into a shiny new stadium with (hopefully) all their key players happy and still at the club.
Of course, they would find a different way to spin it.

RM will defo go for him or Hazard this summer maybe both

They have had a terrible year and will want to spend big in 2018 with Neymar apparently moving there in 2019

Back