• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If Saurez had been playing for Woolwich or Chelsea they would have won the league
Maybe, although I would question whether Wenger would; he has a great squad now and is not getting anywhere near a title challenge, let alone winning it. Chelsea would have better players around Suarez than Rodgers had at his disposal. A fairer comparison would be the squads that were managed by Harry and AVB, arguably as good as the Liverpool 13/14 squad but they didn’t get near to 2nd.

Maybe, although I would question whether Wenger would; he has a great squad now and is not getting anywhere near a title challenge, let alone winning it. Chelsea would have better players around Suarez than Rodgers had at his disposal. A fairer comparison would be the squads that were managed by Harry and AVB, arguably as good as the Liverpool 13/14 squad but they didn’t get near to 2nd.

Hmmm, I wouldn't say Arsenal have a great squad, their defense is suspect and their midfield isn't as good as ours, Chelsea, Liverpool or Emirates Marketing Project.

I think we should have finished comfortably in 3rd place in Redknapp's last season on around 80 points. People say we should have won the title but I think they have selective memories, United still had Fergie and Emirates Marketing Project had Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Yaya Toure and Tevez in their prime. Not to mention some very useful squad players like Dzeko on the bench. Compare their strikers to ours, we had Adebayor who is the very definition of enigmatic.

Hmmm, I wouldn't say Arsenal have a great squad, their defense is suspect and their midfield isn't as good as ours, Chelsea, Liverpool or Emirates Marketing Project.

I think we should have finished comfortably in 3rd place in Redknapp's last season on around 80 points. People say we should have won the title but I think they have selective memories, United still had Fergie and Emirates Marketing Project had Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Yaya Toure and Tevez in their prime. Not to mention some very useful squad players like Dzeko on the bench. Compare their strikers to ours, we had Adebayor who is the very definition of enigmatic.
Definately arguable about the Goons. Was very impressed with their forward options tonight (not that they did anything with them) but Ozil aside I agree that their midfield is less talented than ours. I still believe it was an excellent achievement by Rodgers to get the team so close to the title.

Definately arguable about the Goons. Was very impressed with their forward options tonight (not that they did anything with them) but Ozil aside I agree that their midfield is less talented than ours. I still believe it was an excellent achievement by Rodgers to get the team so close to the title.

Thats Arsenal though, isnt it? Pretty football, always excellent in attack and then completely suspect behind the front line. Has been the way for at least 10 years!

They are really good to watch going forward and to score so many and be threatening without a centre striker is remarkable

Jürgen Klopp said:
We have an absolutely defending approach. We played 4-5-1 and everyone has a responsibility to defend. We can line up quite offensively, player-wise.

But there’s nobody on the pitch who is not involved in defending.

That they will cross, that they will shoot, it happens in a football game.

I want to defend first of all; that’s the basis for everything.

But the best thing is to defend with 10 offensive players, because then when you have the ball, it’s much more likely that you will score.

Liverpool have had at £75 million (?!?!?!) bid accepted for VVD, according to Twitter

Taking their spending this season up to over 200m in the process, I think - and without many sales to compensate for it that I can recall, so most of it must be net spend.

But, but, Liverpool aren't in the same category as United, Chelsea or City, dont'cha know.

B*llocks. They spend as much as the rest, only difference is they're usually pretty sh*te despite spending millions on the likes of Lovren and Oxlade-Chamberlain. And then they moan about Klopp not being able to spend for two windows (oh, the horror!) like it's Apartheid-level persecution.

Whilst he is better than what they have, I don't think any centre-halves will solve their problems at the back until they get a good goalkeeper and a defensive midfield player.

thumb_55118_default_news_size_5.jpeg

They're ecstatic over on RAWK. Everyone else is laughing their tits off.

For that money you'd expect a top CB AND a top GK.

£75m for VVD, what the absolute fudge hahahah
The funny thing is that they genuinely believe that he will solve all their defensive issues. They'll be just as brick now, just more expensive. The issues are their midfield, or rather lack of midfield.

Back