• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I fully support Liverpool in their stance and also Southampton. If a club doesn't want to sell, clubs should respect that. A contract should mean something. That also goes for Spurs transfers. I read some rubbish by Jenas saying this would spoil Liverpool in future years. It is clear that if Real/Barca came in for him that he would do anything to get there.

Could not agree more, i have lost count of the number of Spurs fans who have bitched at Levy for selling the likes of Berby, Modric, Bale etc. " he should have refused" " we are a selling club" " Levy has no ambition if he keeps selling our best players" " he is only here to fill his and Lewis pockets" etc, etc etc.

Now some of those fans are slagging off the Pool for standing their ground. You could not make it up. :rolleyes:

Damned if you do and damned if you don't!

If the player is going to ok'ish staying then fine keep him!
If isn't and rubs off on the squad..........good luck

Well, we may find out when Barca walk away from the Coutinho deal. It would leave Coutinho unhappy, FSG unhappy, Barca unhappy but on the positive side the manically gurning and increasingly unstable Kopp would have satisfied the Cult's desire to be seen as an equivalent to Barca. As Jenas rightly says no one wins (except the loonies on RAWK) and the club is even more tarnished than it already is.

They are imploding.

The match report from today's game didn't make it sound like they are anywhere near imploding.

Iverpoo were the better side but they were very average.
Need a front man desperately imho
Today was poor for a home side with top 4 aspirations, I think.

The match report from today's game didn't make it sound like they are anywhere near imploding.

They laboured to 1-0 home win against Palace with their £125m star man on strike?

Klopp saying that Coutinho will not leave and then saying it is not his decision?

Tommo promising the cult that they will buy Dele Alli

None of their stated transfer targets Keita, Sessegnon and VVD look likely despite FSG saying that would spend big

But you are right they are not imploding yet but they do have a ready made excuse as to why it is not their year.

On the positive side they have a big stand.

They laboured to 1-0 home win against Palace with their £125m star man on strike?

Klopp saying that Coutinho will not leave and then saying it is not his decision?

Tommo promising the cult that they will buy Dele Alli

None of their stated transfer targets Keita, Sessegnon and VVD look likely despite FSG saying that would spend big

But you are right they are not imploding yet but they do have a ready made excuse as to why it is not their year.

On the positive side they have a big stand.
Sounds a bit like Custer, and we all know how that ended.

Could not agree more, i have lost count of the number of Spurs fans who have bitched at Levy for selling the likes of Berby, Modric, Bale etc. " he should have refused" " we are a selling club" " Levy has no ambition if he keeps selling our best players" " he is only here to fill his and Lewis pockets" etc, etc etc.

Now some of those fans are slagging off the Pool for standing their ground. You could not make it up. :rolleyes:

I think you have made it up.

My recollection is that there was a hope that Bale and Modric would not be sold but there was an acknowledgment that Levy had no choice and that if they were going we wanted him to get as much as he could for the club.

Sadly, In your rush to defend the cult you have insulted many Spurs fans.

Why might they be imploding? Its effectively the same team from last year, plus Salah and with Coutinho missing at the moment - not surprising therefore their performances in the first two games have also been similar to last year.

What do we think happens if, as one of the papers today is saying, Barca has made a revised offer with a deadline of tonight or else they move on to other targets? Presumably Liverpool wont accept so that (I) Coutinho potentially then has a strop and (ii) Barca call us with a £120m offer for Eriksen. Really hoping that the Coutinho saga lasts a few more days at least to reduce the chances of the second of those happening with much time to spare

What do we think happens if, as one of the papers today is saying, Barca has made a revised offer with a deadline of tonight or else they move on to other targets? Presumably Liverpool wont accept so that (I) Coutinho potentially then has a strop and (ii) Barca call us with a £120m offer for Eriksen. Really hoping that the Coutinho saga lasts a few more days at least to reduce the chances of the second of those happening with much time to spare

I will be mightily p#ssed off if Liverpool stand firm and dont sell, and they come for Eriksen and we cave in

I will be mightily p#ssed off if Liverpool stand firm and dont sell, and they come for Eriksen and we cave in

Likewise, but I'd be amazed if there wasn't some thoughts on whether we could, for example, getting Draxler for (£30m), Sessegnon for (£25m), Aurier (£20m) and Balde (£30m) was enough to compensate for the loss of him. Personally, I'd like us to have the stability of very few changes (apart from added depth through 3-4 additions) so the longer the Coutinho thing rumbles on for the better, given that it would minimise the chances of us contemplating something like above

I think you have made it up.

My recollection is that there was a hope that Bale and Modric would not be sold but there was an acknowledgment that Levy had no choice and that if they were going we wanted him to get as much as he could for the club.

Sadly, In your rush to defend the cult you have insulted many Spurs fans.

gonad*s. The only ones who would/could be insulted are the " Chicken Licken" supporters who are always looking to bitch about something.

I can see no reason why levy would allow that to happen, the other guys left when our team was no where as good as this one and Levy knows that.

So would i, but as i said above i do not see that happening. As i have said before ( and i know some will disagree) Eriksen is the ONE player we MUST not loose if we want to keep progressing.

Actually, it is better for us that smaller clubs roll over when big clubs come calling. We are close to the top of the food chain. Probably in the top 10 most attractive clubs.

Might be better for us, but it's better for sport if there is more depth to it imo. Rather than the whole game being geared towards seeing which of Barca, Bayern, or Real Madrid will win the Champions League.

Might be better for us, but it's better for sport if there is more depth to it imo. Rather than the whole game being geared towards seeing which of Barca, Bayern, or Real Madrid will win the Champions League.

Sadly i think it now City, PSG or Real?

Back