• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

We've only paid £28m. If we end up having paid £42m then we'll have probably won the CL, PL and he'll have made 250 appearances for us, in which case he's a bargain

Still madness according "the most knowledgeable fans in football" ©Liverpool Football club

I see the Grand Wizard of the cult, Tommo, is saying that they will buy Dele, Aguero and the Ox as replacements for Coutinho.

At what point does their delusion become a recognised medical condition?

Still madness according "the most knowledgeable fans in football" ©Liverpool Football club

I see the Grand Wizard of the cult, Tommo, is saying that they will buy Dele, Aguero and the Ox as replacements for Coutinho.

At what point does their delusion become a recognised medical condition?

As a serious answer to that question, I think their views about their superiority will reduce when most of the fans don't remember their glory periods of the 70s and 80s. So someone born in 1980 or after and therefore 37 or younger today, wouldn't really remember much so should have those views (assuming someone under 10 wasn't infected with this belief). May roll forward another 10 years til that group is the majority of their fans and it will go away?

As a serious answer to that question, I think their views about their superiority will reduce when most of the fans don't remember their glory periods of the 70s and 80s. So someone born in 1980 or after and therefore 37 or younger today, wouldn't really remember much so should have those views (assuming someone under 10 wasn't infected with this belief). May roll forward another 10 years til that group is the majority of their fans and it will go away?
Mmmm......maybe, but the epi-genetics are strong as f.ck in bindipperland.

Last edited:
I fully support Liverpool in their stance and also Southampton. If a club doesn't want to sell, clubs should respect that. A contract should mean something. That also goes for Spurs transfers. I read some rubbish by Jenas saying this would spoil Liverpool in future years. It is clear that if Real/Barca came in for him that he would do anything to get there.

Yes, of course, they can make a stand.

The problem is that they are making a stand on the basis that Liverpool Football Club has equivalence with FC Barcelona.

That is why Coutinho is upset and the whole football world is ridiculing them.

Yes, of course, they can make a stand.

The problem is that they are making a stand on the basis that Liverpool Football Club has equivalence with FC Barcelona.

That is why Coutinho is upset and the whole football world is ridiculing them.

I dont think the whole football world is ridiculing them. Some are but not all including myself. If the owners believe that they do - then so be it. They do not want to sell Coutinho.

I fully support Liverpool in their stance and also Southampton. If a club doesn't want to sell, clubs should respect that. A contract should mean something. That also goes for Spurs transfers. I read some rubbish by Jenas saying this would spoil Liverpool in future years. It is clear that if Real/Barca came in for him that he would do anything to get there.

Totally agree. e.g. We gave a clear "not for sale" message about Dier to Utd, and they pursued other options.
But the irony here, and what makes it all that bit more entertaining, is that Liverpool were happy to tap up and unsettle VVD, against Southampton's wishes, and only backed off when Southampton made a complaint to the PL - yet are now aggrieved that Barcelona are pursuing one of their players.

Let's hope this drags on and they end up with either a disgruntled player remaining for next season and not giving his all, or they sell him with not enough time to spend the proceeds (wisely), Klopp is p*ssed off with the owners, and RAWK goes into utter meltdown.

I'm not sure what the problem is here. They don't want to sell him to Barca so end of story. I'd hope Spurs would do the same if Barca came calling for Eriksen.

If Barca offered £125m for Eriksen, there is no doubt in my mind, Levy would accept it. It would be right for Spurs, right for Eriksen, right for every one. These are just brick for brains footballers and they are all replaceable whoever they are.

If Barca offered £125m for Eriksen, there is no doubt in my mind, Levy would accept it. It would be right for Spurs, right for Eriksen, right for every one. These are just brick for brains footballers and they are all replaceable whoever they are.

Not if they come for Erikson two weeks to the end of the transfer window.

If it's true they are offering £80m plus add ons then I would be telling them to feck off as well.
It should be at least £100m plus add ons, and not the ridiculous ones reported of him winning ballon d'or.
He will go imo, but Barca will need to get real with the price.

Not if they come for Erikson two weeks to the end of the transfer window.

Well, we may find out when Barca walk away from the Coutinho deal. It would leave Coutinho unhappy, FSG unhappy, Barca unhappy but on the positive side the manically gurning and increasingly unstable Kopp would have satisfied the Cult's desire to be seen as an equivalent to Barca. As Jenas rightly says no one wins (except the loonies on RAWK) and the club is even more tarnished than it already is.

They are imploding.

If it's true they are offering £80m plus add ons then I would be telling them to feck off as well.
It should be at least £100m plus add ons, and not the ridiculous ones reported of him winning ballon d'or.
He will go imo, but Barca will need to get real with the price.

Longer it goes on the better for us.

Hopefully his head is well and truly gone and we don't see him this season even if he stays

I'm not sure what the problem is here. They don't want to sell him to Barca so end of story. I'd hope Spurs would do the same if Barca came calling for Eriksen.
It's not end of story though is it. Perhaps in an ideal world of football clubs would respect that as end of story. In reality if one club started doing that they would leave themselves at a competitive disadvantage to clubs that are willing to push forward and try to make a deal happen in the circumstances. Not many clubs that will be willing to do that.

Back