• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I made the mistake of looking up this new kit on their club shop, and now GG is serving me multiple adverts featuring Jordan Henderson trying to look like he means business. I blame Marky for this.

Might have to switch AdBlock back on, Scara will understand in this instance.

Missed out on european competition because of Liverpool:

European Cup
Everton
Arsenal

European Cup Winners' Cup:
Everton
Coventry City
Wimbledon

UEFA Cup
Oxford United
West Ham United
Manchester United
Sheffield Wednesday
Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal
Norwich City
Manchester United
Nottingham Forest
Everton
Queens Park Rangers
Luton Town
Nottingham Forest
Norwich City
Derby County
Tottenham Hotspur

They should be giving these teams their place whenever they qualify for europe - WE WANT JUSTICE!

The most disgusting thing about Liverpool fans is that they celebrate killing 39 people at Heysel as a good thing with their Steaua Bucharest scarves and banners because it denied Everton the chance to play in the European Cup.

clams. All of them.

Heard Mick (Liverpool are great) Quinn on radio this morning, apparently Palace had two nailed on penalties turned down last night. So now refs must give decisions in favour of Liverpool even in games they are not playing in, oh how he wishes he could go back to the 70/80's and all those dodgy decisions.

It's unbelievable how the he gets work on talksport, I can't listen on a Tuesday and Thursday now - I am sure I am not alone.

Every United win is luck and down to some injustice as well.

Not football related - but it's also pretty bricky they let him talk about horse racing after he was banned for 3 years for mistreating them.

Personally, I am convinced that we will finish above them next season, even if they don't sell any of their top players, like they usually do.

Anyone who understands football would not swap a true footballing magician like Coutinho for a player like Alli. Coutinho will inevitably end up at Barcelona or Real Madrid one day. Alli will end up at Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea.

Alli looks like a prick who has no place at a club like LFC.

Clyne and Coutinho are better players than Trippier and Alli.

Of course, that doesn't means that Trippier and Alli are not very good players.

I am sorry that I have tinkled off the Delle Alli love phalanx. I simply hate the prick, for the same reason that I hate Ronaldo or Mou. And nothing you say will change that.

A true Liverpool fan, apart from where he admits that Alli and Trippier might actually be good players.

Their fans are so delusional haha. A "squad" barely able to handle a 40 game season and playing once a week, I really hope they end up in the Europa as it'd kill them in the league next season. Still the same problems as pre-Klopp, poor keeper, poor defenders and a paper thin squad. Still, they did make a stand bigger at Anfield. So there's that.

Watch Watford turn them over tonight.

Their fans are so delusional haha. A "squad" barely able to handle a 40 game season and playing once a week, I really hope they end up in the Europa as it'd kill them in the league next season. Still the same problems as pre-Klopp, poor keeper, poor defenders and a paper thin squad. Still, they did make a stand bigger at Anfield. So there's that.

Watch Watford turn them over tonight.

Nah, Liverpool will steamroll Watford tonight. All the Scousers at work will be back in a good mood as they have had the perfect weekend so far, and a CL spot is back in their hands now without a kicking a ball so far this weekend

Nah, Liverpool will steamroll Watford tonight. All the Scousers at work will be back in a good mood as they have had the perfect weekend so far, and a CL spot is back in their hands now without a kicking a ball so far this weekend

Without Mane, they are less of a side. If Watford turn up, could see them taking some points off them. I wouldn't mind pool finishing top 4. I don't mind as much as many on here.

Well, I can't see how they will not qualify for the champions league. This is a great pity. It means that they will be able to compete and beat us to the best players. They pay the wages. They have a better brand. We remain the much better football side. But I guess we were all hoping that they didn't make it so that we could pull further away from them on the field and off the field we would close the gap on them a bit quicker.

Well, I can't see how they will not qualify for the champions league. This is a great pity. It means that they will be able to compete and beat us to the best players. They pay the wages. They have a better brand. We remain the much better football side. But I guess we were all hoping that they didn't make it so that we could pull further away from them on the field and off the field we would close the gap on them a bit quicker.

They will likely get in the Champions League but I don't see that being a miracle for them in terms of building their team. The last time they qualified for it was after they finished 2nd in the league with Suarez (again, a season where they had no europe and played once per week). In the following summer, they sold Suarez and spent over £100m on new players. They ended up finishing 6th in the league.

This time, they don't have Suarez to sell to boost the coffers and they have a squad that is currently ill-equipped to deal with a 40 game season, never mind a 55-60 game season with many more mid-week games. That means they'll need work to maintain their current position in the league, let alone improve upon it.

Utd and City will be much tougher competition next season, I'm more worried about them in terms of us trying to win the league again. Liverpool are miles away imo.

Back