• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Quietly bricking themselves now, after chucking away two certain points from a banker against a top-six side.

That and the bustle in their hedgerow that says Jose Mourinho is in the process of re-hiding the long-sought-for Lost Perch.

Maybe but they are still certain that they will finish above us like they always do (except in 7 of the last 8 seasons)

Recently I have noticed a new level of abuse from Liverpool fans towards us. Something different from the usual derision from Aresenel, West Hem, Mancester ctiy and untied and Chlesea fans. Those clams would all acknowledge that we are improving but frankly (and rightly) they don't give a brick if we improve or not.

It is different from the self styled "greatest fans in the world". Their abuse is more irrational. More virulent. More malevolent.

They are schooling us on Redandwhitekop about how if there has been any improvement (which is not accepted by most of them) it has been a fluke and down to the $billions of investment from Lewis, that the stadium will mean that they we will return to fighting relegation (and they will return to winning doubles), and that Portsmouth are a more relevant and important club that us (based on trophies).

You scratch the surface of any of Liverpool fan and this bile spews out. Why is that?

Recently I have noticed a new level of abuse from Liverpool fans towards us. Something different from the usual derision from Aresenel, West Hem, Mancester ctiy and untied and Chlesea fans. Those clams would all acknowledge that we are improving but frankly (and rightly) they don't give a brick if we improve or not.

It is different from the self styled "greatest fans in the world". Their abuse is more irrational. More virulent. More malevolent.

They are schooling us on Redandwhitekop about how if there has been any improvement (which is not accepted by most of them) it has been a fluke and down to the $billions of investment from Lewis, that the stadium will mean that they we will return to fighting relegation (and they will return to winning doubles), and that Portsmouth are a more relevant and important club that us (based on trophies).

You scratch the surface of any of Liverpool fan and this bile spews out. Why is that?

They can't compete with chelesa, city or united financially & realise the chances of winning the league are slim at best. so they look around & think we're better than Tottenham. Then it hits them the giant that is Tottenham Hotspur has slowly woken from it's slumber & they've realised yet another club has over taken them.

They can't compete with chelesa, city or united financially & realise the chances of winning the league are slim at best. so they look around & think we're better than Tottenham. Then it hits them the giant that is Tottenham Hotspur has slowly woken from it's slumber & they've realised yet another club has over taken them.
Their main competitor will be Everton pretty soon.

Lallana is their player I covet most. And it is shame he took their extra money rather than join us. However I do feel a certain schadenfreude now that he will miss a few games after they celebrated Kane's injury because it meant they would "definitely" finish 2nd. And that we will finish 6th at best.

Yeah, the usual smug, breezy chat I get from my Liverpool-loving work colleague has suddenly dried up. He has things to do, people to see and places to go.

At the start of the season, he was wondering what the parade route would be and which engraving company would be getting all the business from Liverpool. The route will be the dawdle home from the nearest pub and the engraver will be the nearest tattoo parlour.

Yeah, the usual smug, breezy chat I get from my Liverpool-loving work colleague has suddenly dried up. He has things to do, people to see and places to go.

At the start of the season, he was wondering what the parade route would be and which engraving company would be getting all the business from Liverpool. The route will be the dawdle home from the nearest pub and the engraver will be the nearest tattoo parlour.

Will they be getting a 'Next year is our year' tattoo with a badly drawn portrait of Neymar?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The "Next year" template is getting worn out

The "Next year" template is getting worn out

I feel some sympathy for them.

We were them once. As Sugar destroyed our club, we hung on to our history. Told ourselves that it would get better. Minimised the terrible state our club was in. Much as they are doing now

It has taken us a generation to recover. But at least we have recovered. Villa, Leeds and Saudi Sportswashing Machine might never recover.

Liverpool have some very dark days ahead.

I think the right wording would be "they remember they have only finished above us once in last 7 seasons" .. thankfully (from their perspective) they will forget about that fact (after all, so many thing have conspired against them year after year on that) by the start of next season where they (and the dumbass pundits we pay to watch) will put Pool as title challengers and Spurs as an outside bet for top 4.

I think the right wording would be "they remember they have only finished above us once in last 7 seasons" .. thankfully (from their perspective) they will forget about that fact (after all, so many thing have conspired against them year after year on that) by the start of next season where they (and the dumbass pundits we pay to watch) will put Pool as title challengers and Spurs as an outside bet for top 4.
yes but that once they came closer to winning the league than we have

And then they sacked the manager who did this and replaced with someone who looks good on TV.

Oh, aye?

klopp_pulis_3531483b.jpg

Looks more like something Ralph Steadman drew:

RalphSteadman--Motorcycle.jpg

OK. Not that pretty. But charming and more media friendly than the classless but more successful Rodgers.

How much longer has Klopp got? Maybe until Christmas? They finished 8th last year. They could finish 6th this (although it won't be there fault). And after spending a lot in the summer. They will be sixth at Christmas next year.

They sack him and then the cycle starts again with the next great white hope.

Back