• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It's deflection pure and simple. Don't look at the team in disarray on and off the field, we're doing wonderful, the press are all against us.
We're top of Lawros league
Stand together
Ynwa

Fools
Sad thing is the only thing Liverpool and their followers have in life is Liverpool FC and the Beatles. That is it. That seems like a real brick life to me IMO.

I've been out in Liverpool and it's not a bad night out but I've done it now and don't need to do it again, but all they love to talk about and are proud of are the Beatles and bloody Steven Gerrard. So what, the prodigy are from essex, I think that's the second time I've mentioned it in my life. Bore off.

Is it possible that Spurs have saved Klopp's job - at least for the short term? That win over us is the only credible performance they've put in during 2017.

Without that win, they're in sixth with Arsenal coming in Saturday and no Jordan Henderson on the pitch. They follow that with a visit from Burnley (who'll be chomping at the bit in Anfield), then go to ManCity before hosting Everton. No guarantees in any of these games the way Liverpool are going.

All the ingredients are in place for Klopp to get his ass buttered, basted and barbequed.

Is it possible that Spurs have saved Klopp's job - at least for the short term? That win over us is the only credible performance they've put in during 2017.

Without that win, they're in sixth with Arsenal coming in Saturday and no Jordan Henderson on the pitch. They follow that with a visit from Burnley (who'll be chomping at the bit in Anfield), then go to ManCity before hosting Everton. No guarantees in any of these games the way Liverpool are going.

All the ingredients are in place for Klopp to get his ass buttered, basted and barbequed.
Guaranteed Liverpool win.

They are a typical mid table team - an entitled and delusional version of West Ham. They raise their game for their cup finals against Everton, the Manchester clubs, Us, Chelsea and Arsenal. Against other mid table teams like Leicester, Hull, Swansea and Bournemouth, they fold.

Also quite pathetic that on RAWK, the explanation of their loss to Leicester is that for this game (and this game only) Leicester players used PEDs.

C5wRtOdWAAAwVEx.jpg

don't know if it saved his job, certainly lifted some of the pressure.

I actually think they will do ok against the Scum as Wenger is even more stubborn that Poch and won't adapt to take advantage of Pool's obvious weakness. Burnley however will have no such problem. Easily could see Pool getting a win & draw against Scum & City and lose both of Burnley, Everton games ...

Someone on RAWK asked some Dortmund fans what they thought of Klopp.

https://www.reddit.com/r/borussiadortmund/comments/5s2qpy/about_jurgen_klopp/
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334721.0

As soon as someone quoted a post that claimed Klopp wasn't the greatest coach that has ever lived, out come the knives:

In my humble opinion and it makes me sad to say this out loud, Klopp had a great idea how to play football. But he is not a good coach. He is probably the most charismatic person in the soccer business, but he is not a good coach. The idea and his charisma were very good for a couple of seasons, but people found a remedy against it. They just defend very, very deep. Think of it like this: Have you played soccer yourself? The more legs in a confined space, the harder it becomes to get past them. Most soccer players need space to use their qualities. But Klopp presses the opposite team into their defense and it becomes harder and harder to defend. To achieve this goal, Klopps defense is standing very, very high and there is a looooot of space for the attackers to work with.

It works amazingly well against good teams, because they refuse to be pressed into their own half, but at the end of his BVB career, even the good teams chose a deep defense, making it harder against the good teams. Klopps style is physically very exhausting, so it becomes worse and worse season for season, because players start to burn out.

What I never understood was that Klopp could not see past his initial idea, change the style against weaker teams. It was basically the opposite, he pressed more and more, because pressing in his opinion is the best playmaker.

you highlighed a negative post, so I will highlight another one. The opinion that whatever happens he will leave this club in a better state, then when he came in. Let's just sit back and enjoy the ride.

so many fans are already questioning him.

Honestly, if he's hounded out like they hounded out Rafa then I'm absolutely done with football.

I still haven't forgiven some lot for abusing hiim the way they did. Everyone took him and what he did for granted.

Some of you, just can't stop being negative.

all the clowns that wanted Rafa out,look what they got in the end ,Klopp needs time and some proper funds to get this squad flying,he couldn't bin them all in one go but this summer should see a hefty clear out.

We've been brick for a month, yes, but we were the best team in the league for the best part of the autumn. If we can now see that some of these players aren't great, our form earlier in the season is even more impressive. Dominating the league with mediocre players is a testament to how fudging good Klopp is at what he does.

don't know if it saved his job, certainly lifted some of the pressure.

I actually think they will do ok against the Scum as Wenger is even more stubborn that Poch and won't adapt to take advantage of Pool's obvious weakness. Burnley however will have no such problem. Easily could see Pool getting a win & draw against Scum & City and lose both of Burnley, Everton games ...

The bolded bit will be key; under normal circumstances Wenger would just rock up at Anfield and just ask his players to "player their game."
However, sometimes under pressure he can get cagey and be that little extra 'tactical'/cautious. The pressure for Top 4 is probably fiercer at this stage then at any other time that i can remember and i wonder if this pressure will force him to be truly 'tactical' for once. Also, by the time they play they could be out of the top 4 if Manure win earlier in the day.

However, If he indeed just "plays his game" and doesn't take into account Liverpool's weaknesses and just acts like we did a few weeks ago, then you know he is finished.

I don't think the goons will play into their hands, they have played on the counter at times since Steve Bould became number 2 and they are coming off of a phucking hiding away to Bayern. They won't want to leave themselves open to another battering, so I expect a tough game for Liverpool. 1-1 i hope.

Most odd is their lower merchandising revenue year on year. But on the positive side 18% more social media followers. Now that is what football is about.

Back