• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Liverpool have played 10 games in 2017 and only won once.

A cup replay at Plymouth...

Now I have done ahead of next weekend ;)

Another fun morning at work for me on Monday morning.

There will be no winding up from me, in case I put the jinx on next Saturday. I will just listen to cr#p that will be spouted and smile inside.

Perhaps if win their last 14 matches the title is still on

Excellent results for us today. Now the game at Anfield is sort of a bonus one, we're under no pressure to get a result to finish in the top 3 (but winning still keeps us in with the slimmest chance of catching Chelsea, even though we kinda know nobody is gonna catch them).

Excellent results for us today. Now the game at Anfield is sort of a bonus one, we're under no pressure to get a result to finish in the top 3 (but winning still keeps us in with the slimmest chance of catching Chelsea, even though we kinda know nobody is gonna catch them).

If we could come away from Anfield and still be 2nd after that round of fixtures it would be superb

It would be great to beat them and pile the pressure on Klopp. I actually think they'll play better against us, unless we play it smart and set-up to counter attack.

It would be great to beat them and pile the pressure on Klopp. I actually think they'll play better against us, unless we play it smart and set-up to counter attack.

I am convinced they will. They havent lost to a Top 6 side this season. Its the lesser teams they cant beat

They will approach Spurs like they approached Cheatski. Very professional, very tough, very hard battle, could easily win. A big challenge, as they will be well up for this one (unlike other recent games). It would be absolutely lovely if Klopp has lost the dressing room and they just fold, but somehow I doubt it.

They will approach Spurs like they approached Cheatski. Very professional, very tough, very hard battle, could easily win. A big challenge, as they will be well up for this one (unlike other recent games). It would be absolutely lovely if Klopp has lost the dressing room and they just fold, but somehow I doubt it.

Pressure on them now is massive especially if city win tomo

2i1cmzt.jpg

- Almost always competitive which is testament to the manager because I wouldn't have said they're squad is much better than ours.

- Their squad is better than ours. Other than Coutinho and Mane, who from our side would get into theirs?

- Clyne over Walker? Henderson?

roll.gif

Coutinho is just the South American Sigurdsson. Due to the sheer amount of attempts he will score a few long range shots, but adds very little else.

Trawling back through some of yesterday's twitter posts I came across this gem highlighting these insightful words from Phil Thompson.
He is one of my most hated pundits - and the bar is set low. So it is pleasing to see his words coming back to bite him. What a thoroughly detestable, disrepectful person he is.

(BTW - did he moan about the "slap in the face for British managers" when his club sacked Brenton and brought in Klopp?)

So, @JPBB , @galeforce are one of you going to put your hatred where your avatar is and step up to the plate and start the next OMT?

I know how much you'd love to...;)

Go on, do it!

P.S. - And before any smartass says "what about @scaramanga he hates them even more than they do, he should do it" he has enough things to do, has stepped up other times (plus has his hands full tactically trolling with the best elsewhere anyway:D)

@paxtonwolf imo you are exempt as you have enough on your plate working with so many anyhow..

@OptaJoe:
54 - Jürgen Klopp has an identical record to Brendan Rodgers in his opening 54 Premier League games as Liverpool boss (W26 D16 L12). Mirror.

Back