• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I quite like that tidy summation, Kandi. Gives everything a rosy glow.

Amusing to read that he and his family had to be moved out of the house and into a hotel. Let's just hope it has a good barber shop to keep his high-maintenance hairstyles looking sharp.

If it all ends up fucquein' with his form on the pitch, it won't be all bad.

Why does it only seem to be Manchester and Liverpool players who get robbed? Why not London based players or Saudi Sportswashing Machine or anywhere but the North-West??

Their Jan schedule is brutal, 5 games between 11th - 25th.

With Mane off to AFC, be interesting to see how it goes for them.

Why does it only seem to be Manchester and Liverpool players who get robbed? Why not London based players or Saudi Sportswashing Machine or anywhere but the North-West??
Because professional robbery is a valid life choice in that part of the world.

An apology to all Liverpool fans and Jurgen Klopp

In the past, I may have suggested that Jurgen Klopp was a fraud, that his tactics were limited to running around alot, hoofing the ball forward as quickly as possible and being nice to the media - a sort of poor man's Kevin Keegan. i was roundly condemned by all Liverpool fans (and indeed many fans from other clubs) for questioning the legitimacy of Klopp as the Messiah. I acknowledge that they were appalled by my suggestion that Klopp is not the best manager in the World but in fact worse that than Rodgers and little better than Hodgson.

After much indoctrination on RAWK, I now accept that Klopp will most likely return Liverpool to their former glories of finishing 6th as they did under Rodgers and Hodgson and that last season's 8th place finish was because they were concentrating on the cups. In addition, it is conceded that any losses suffered by Liverpool football club are not their fault but down to wind or other acts of GHod, corrupt referees, or small, no-mark teams raising their game against "the greatest club in history". (© Liverpool Football Club).

I welcome the return of this once great club to the Europa League next season and Klopp continuing his more recent style of abrasive and whining post match news conferences.

Thank you for allowing me to put the record straight.

Back