• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

The seats behind the truss were not occupied during the game today. The plan is to demolish the next stand in a year or two.

Don't understand why they put in that seat beneath the steel pipe. It's in the top tier of the new stand as far as I could tell. That is permanent. There should be one at the other end as well.

Obviously my eyes were deceiving me as I could swear nobody in the kop were sitting down in their allotted seats for the duration of the match. We all know standing at football is dangerous.

How are they allowed to sell such brick seats
I once went to Anfield with a Pool supporting mate, and this was litetally my view. I was sat in the corner, with this giant pole blocking everything.

My friend sat at the Kop, having a good time.

Emirates Marketing Project scored the equaliser behind my pole though.

This was my view at Anfield once. That's with no one in front. Didn't stay there long.

241524_1859368578119_1206104_o.jpg

This was my view at Anfield once. That's with no one in front. Didn't stay there long.

Still remember being at Anfield when we lost 0-4 with Timmeh in charge - sat at the top of this sh*thole of a stand, probably saw about 10% of the match and their goals due to the utter, utter retarded setup of that stand.

Ticket was 40 quid plus IIRC, utter disgrace. The fact they've spunked a load of money on an disproportionately over-sized monstrouserty of a main stand and completely ignored the stone age build of this sh!tty away end, sums up the Bin Dippers

Still remember being at Anfield when we lost 0-4 with Timmeh in charge - sat at the top of this sh*thole of a stand, probably saw about 10% of the match and their goals due to the utter, utter retarded setup of that stand.

Ticket was 40 quid plus IIRC, utter disgrace. The fact they've spunked a load of money on an disproportionately over-sized monstrouserty of a main stand and completely ignored the stone age build of this sh!tty away end, sums up the Bin Dippers

It's next on the list, but getting more corporate areas was more important.

FTFY

On future expansion plans:

Ian Ayre said:
The way we managed the Main Stand expansion was great and we will continue in a similar vein to be cautious and not promise anything until we are ready to deliver.

We will come along with planning if and when we have the right design and economic model.

Once we have these parts in place, we will let people know.

In the case of the Main Stand the reality is more than we expected.

[It is] far superior than our expectations from the point of view of the stadium design, the lounges, concourses and acoustics.

Anfield has one of the most unique atmospheres in world football, so the design definitely considered how to keep that noise inside the stadium.

The atmosphere in the opening game [against] Leicester was similar to the atmosphere I remember from watching games here in the 1970s when the capacity was at a similar level to now.

Enter the resident lunatic on SSC (he's not on RAWK as they are bunch of FSG arse lickers apparently):

I always thought they'd decided on a greed spot of 59k then would get outline permission for more to sell the club/company on. Albeit with some "we're doing you proles a big favour" pr routine.

I don't tend to wish ill will and suffering on others. BUt I'd make an exception with these duplicitous, verminous cxnts. Hopefully some of their apologists will now wake from their delusional slumbers. The only way they differ from G&H is that the previous 2 ran out of money. Scumway have done things even G&H didn't dare to brick on the fans with. Another 17m PROFIT this transfer window. Bearing in mind Moores was doing a net spend of 15m, with no debt on the club, in the late 90s - WAY before an Asian market and mega TV deals existed in football. They're just parasites.
Basically saying "obey us at all times, or we'll make an even bigger profit in the transfer window and we'll lock even more of you out with a nice corporate conversion".

Klopp's relative "success" will sadly blinker some fans. But make no mistake, these chancers and their behaviour utterly stinks like brick.

They're just predatory scum. Blackmailers and extortionists. Even at 60k we're being overtaken by relative nomarks like WHam, Manc C, Arse, Spurs and soon Chelsea.

To them, its just a company to pilfer from and "fans" just means "mugs who'll tolerate any level of abuse".

For all we know, they might remove the Annie's current upper tier and replace it with a big vile wall of glass. Serving up some spinach and ricotta fondues to execu-blerts.

I'm not sure we had much more than 2k inc in gen admission with the new 115m stand. Remember the lower tier had a capacity cut during the dvt. Vast numbers of so called "general admission" seats actually go for £270 or so - with a cheap Thomas Cook hotel tagged on, or a giant fatsos meal at a hotel in town, or the conservatory.

The new TV deal is worth something like 95 MILLION a yr for the LOWEST team in the PL.

A 10 yr sponsorship of the new stand is worth around 90m.

The new stand pays for itself in about 7 years in gate revenue alone - prob less the way they set charges.

The new stand AND football is spitting out massive amts of money. And all these scum want to do is rip of those who CREATED LFC even more.

We had 55k on the season ticket waiting list. And GHod knows how many who'd attend much or part of the season. The maggots even charge people to join the queue - for season tickets or even one off matches - whether they get a ticket or not. Yet last season they delivered us one of our worst on pitch performances since the 1960s.

Still they want to restrict seats and squeeze us for more money. Absolute vermin.

John clown shoe Henry|:-
"I don't know if there is a next step because ticket prices are an issue in England," Henry said. "That may foreclose further expansion. We'll have to see."

Ahhhh poor Johnny. Us selfish Brits won't pay absolutely any price imaginable to give him and that skank another yacht.

Buyer of stolen goods. Time he ****ed off for good.

Henry could defacate on the Memorial, then wipe his arse with a Liverpool shirt and some of you would still say "oh they're not that bad as owners, I think".

EDIT: new stand pays for itself in 5 or 6 yrs acc to Echo!
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...lcome-11870344

Defending those scum is like defending war crimes.
1)No one asked they took over. They can make a huge profit anyway without mercilessly robbing the fans the way they are.
2)I only expect a fair product for a fair fee. And fair returns, no more.
Expecting Bayern, Barca value eg Messi and co for £170 pa season tickets is well beyond these American thieves.
3)They might not take dividends. The profits can be taken internally by refinancing, or simply via appreciation in the value of the company. Brutal cost cutting and brutally squeezing the fans by a process of extortion.
4)Re gate receipts alone, that was Scumway's boast.
5)They've had plenty of offers for Main sponsors. They aren't put officially in the public domain. But most people in the industry know about it - around 95m for 10 yrs. Just like the inudstry knows how they've tried to offload the club at an obscene profit for years. They haven't taken up a sponsorship for greed reasons. And because you couldn't have an Arab Main stand sponsor, if they sold the club to Chinese - as an example.
6)There were many bidders, again not in the public domain. And RBS have gagged the press - yet more sleaze (check out the Echo, Telegraph etc)
RBS and the 2 goons made it clear that under no circs would they even discuss a bit with fan groups. Nothing to do with fans ability to raise the cash. The City doesn't like cooperatives/similar because it threatens their cosy and sleazy world of exploitation. Thats not my words, its the words of a fmr PL chairman I know.

I hope this is the straw that breaks the camels back. **** these bastards and their new stand promises. I'd like to see a big boycott, the scum begging the fans to come back and then them selling up. They agreed to build a whole NEW ground. Not a corporate **** extension and ever less seats for real fans. Like I said, we have less gen admission now than under Hicks and Gilette's early years. Utter thieves. And now we trail Spurs, Man C, W Ham, Arse and all the other fmr also rans.

Nah I think the judges only consider it fraud if you went to a comprehensive school. Otherwise, its called "entrepreneurialism".

Those maggots didn't come out with these remarks the week before their annual "State visit".

Fatty Allardyce gets sacked for one thing. Yet we're stuck with 18 greedy bastards that make him look like Mother Teresa.

That 20 yr period of "stagnation" actually meant 2 European Cup finals, numerous FA cups and other silverware. Fans owned the club, and paid a fraction of today's prices. And there was still enough money for a net transfer spend ahead of anyone bar Manc Utd. In previous yrs we bought our key players from Spurs and Arse. Man C and Chelsea were a distant joke.

So if there's a chance of "stagnation", where can I sign up?

Because so many modern day fans are clueless, duped mugs.
And Because they're bullies and fundamentalist extremists. Greed and deception are literally like a religion to them. I hope he gets blocked from entering the ground, as happened with Hicks. Only another 12mths or so before his next anticipated visit....

Liverpool not having the biggest stadium in the world AND cheap as fudge tickets is apparently a war crime.

Henry saying that since they couldn't increase ticket prices, future expansions aren't worth the investment. Full on meltdown even on RAWK now.

Back