• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Update

dawaxman

Gheorge Popescu
I know a few of you will remember my wife's story from a couple of years ago (which is still ongoing believe it or not!)

Well, she has turned this adversity into something positive by getting a new Victims Bill introduced through the House of Commons:

http://www.voice4victims.co.uk/category/press/

Early days, but nobody is standing in the way of this fantastic development and it's likely to get passed through

She has worked tirelessly to make sure that the abuse of the justice system - where a perpetrators human rights are taken into consideration, but not the victim's rights - can not continue to happen

Just thought I'd let you guys know as you were all really supportive before

Excellent news! I'm pleased to know that something positive came out of all this. I think the bill is well overdue, a victims rights always ought to come ahead of those of the offender. Strange to think that this hasn't always been the way that the law has operated. Fingers crossed that it is fully passed.

Hope you are both doing well.

Really pleased for you. I will try very hard not to get political and discuss the human rights side of it.

I hope the nutter is not still following her, GHod knows what you have been through, your whole family. I wont say on here what I hope happens to the guy but you can imagine.

Good luck, I think I signed the petition last time but if it is needed again I would be happy to.

Mate going through something sorta kinda similar and remember your original post. Congrats on how you (and she) have handled things so far.

What a heroic (heroinic?) effort, please shower your wife with praise and gifts; that could change the lives of a LOT of people.

I've never done anything so impressive and probably never will tbh.

Yeah she is pretty amazing! And I really hope this bill prevents other victims being mistreated in the way that she has been for 10+ years....

It is - this latest trial was taken seriously by the CPS for the first time really...they pulled out all the stops, and made sure that he has no loopholes anymore when it comes to harassing Claire through the courts

Also found out that he's been monitoring my posts on this message board!

Anyway, he's inside for a while now....

Must have missed this... congrats on the first post and great news on his jailing, although I think he is mentally ill and should be in some kind of facility until he recovers.

It is - this latest trial was taken seriously by the CPS for the first time really...they pulled out all the stops, and made sure that he has no loopholes anymore when it comes to harassing Claire through the courts

Also found out that he's been monitoring my posts on this message board!

Anyway, he's inside for a while now....
Shame we didn't know this sooner. You'd be amazed at what can be done with just an IP address. (Obviously not by me as that kind of thing is very illegal ;) )

"...and poses as a prospective parent at your child's nursery". fudging hell.

Fantastic job by your missus! Hats off to you, and hope you get rid of this guy once and for all somehow. :)

My word. I mean...speechless. I can only echo what everyone here has said mate...hopefully the end of it. I cannot begin to fathom a clown shoe like that...

Back