• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

#Update: Is the title still on?

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Anyone still think we're in there? Anyone thought we weren't but changed their minds?

I'm still of the opinion that were still bang in there!!

‘It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.’

Of course it's still on \o/

Of course we're still in it - and we'll see how credible we are once we get through the games against the Gooners and Man United. If we come out of those with four points, then the two at the top will get a bit hot under the collar. March is crucial to our chances, as we have a relatively 'easy' run-in until the end of the season.

Ofcourse its fudging on.

Man bricky still need to play some of the big boys - so do we but if we can beat Arse and still be at most five points behind Manure when we play them then maybe.

But whoever says the league aint on ill kill em by bukkake.

mathematically of course we have a chance. in the real world it's a long shot.

probably need to win 11 of the 13 games left. can't see less than 85 being enough this year

city would have to make a lot of mistakes

It's just annoying to think of where we'd be if the proper decisions had been made in our games against Stoke, City away etc. ](*,)
Obviously all teams get decisions some days, but some of the things we've had go against us this season have been tough to take. Still can't watch highlights of the City game!

I'd be over the moon with third, but of course we should be looking up all the time, where's the fun otherwise!

mathematically of course we have a chance. in the real world it's a long shot.

probably need to win 11 of the 13 games left. can't see less than 85 being enough this year

city would have to make a lot of mistakes

Real world?? Christ if we lived in the real world with spurs i think i would have chucked my self of a cliff 10 years ago

We need a good run, March undefeated, with wins against Scum/Manure would put us right in it.

Still unlikely however ...

Ofcourse its fudging on.

Man bricky still need to play some of the big boys - so do we but if we can beat Arse and still be at most five points behind Manure when we play them then maybe.

But whoever says the league aint on ill kill em by bukkake.

I'm definitely seeing a pattern here.............

:-"

hey, we are still in the f.a cup, so why not aim for the double!. (although i would happily take the fa cup and 3rd in the prem right now)

Yes, but we need a minimum of 4 points from the Arsenal and Manu games in my opinion, preferably 6. Current gap is 7 points, can't afford to fall much further behind than that I think.

If Defoe had scored that goal against Emirates Marketing Project, we'd be over the hills and far away. Didn't happen.

Back