• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

Baseball is probably the most boring

NHL isn't too bad. Hockey is a bit like football on ice

I like the NBA and NFL, a lot of the time I get more entertainment from these sports than watching football (unless it's Spurs of course). Probably because I'm a casual fan and tend to watch the bigger games, playoffs etc.

Baseball is probably the most boring

NHL isn't too bad. Hockey is a bit like football on ice

NHL is fudging great! I like watching Spurs, but don't generally like watching any random football match. NHL though, I usually enjoy pretty much every match irrespective of who's playing. It's fudging great. So quick and technical, and just so much insane talent on display.

I like the NBA and NFL, a lot of the time I get more entertainment from these sports than watching football (unless it's Spurs of course). Probably because I'm a casual fan and tend to watch the bigger games, playoffs etc.

I used to love TransWorld sport late nights on C4. I like Basketball and Hockey, and the highlight format worked wonderfully I felt.

Actually sitting through a game of anything live is near unbearable though.

Back