• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unpopular opinions

This dog has got himself into all sorts off trouble

I like kangaroos too, and I'm against violence, but that clip made me chuckle. Not much of an unpopular opinion though, I suppose.
Let's see ... I like ketchup. You're not supposed to after the age of 12, or so I've gathered.
Also, when I make tacos I buy the spice mix from the store. Apparently, everyone at work makes their own and thought I was a bit of a low life to buy the store mix. So maybe it's an unpopular opinion to like that.

Oh, a big one! I don't like travelling! I like the good bits of travelling, obviously, but that's like 10% of it. So much crap about travelling; paying for it all, getting to the goddamn airport (and paying for that), checking in your brick, standing in line, waiting, dealing with rude people, cramming in on a plane, flying, standing in a new line at the new airport, finding transportation, getting to the bloody hotel. All that brick. And then when you are where you're supposed to be, you just walk around a lot, and there's a museum of some brick and a gallery with some crap, and a building here, and some rude people there trying to sell you brick, and some hustlers on the corner there, and you get hungry all the time, pay brickloads for eating out, and for taxis home.

Unless it's about getting to a Tottenham-match, of course, then it's all worth it. :)

Oh, a big one! I don't like travelling! I like the good bits of travelling, obviously, but that's like 10% of it. So much crap about travelling; paying for it all, getting to the goddamn airport (and paying for that), checking in your brick, standing in line, waiting, dealing with rude people, cramming in on a plane, flying, standing in a new line at the new airport, finding transportation, getting to the bloody hotel. All that brick. And then when you are where you're supposed to be, you just walk around a lot, and there's a museum of some brick and a gallery with some crap, and a building here, and some rude people there trying to sell you brick, and some hustlers on the corner there, and you get hungry all the time, pay brickloads for eating out, and for taxis home.

Unless it's about getting to a Tottenham-match, of course, then it's all worth it. :)
Yes! Will you marry me?

All these people on TV scared of not wearing a poppy are qunts. When did the mandatory poppy become a thing? The same news networks that cheer-lead us to war (and soldiers to their death) whenever the government fancies going all make sure their presenters and guests are fully poppied to show the proper respect. Wear one if you want to wear one, but when it becomes mandatory it just means nothing.

All these people on TV scared of not wearing a poppy are qunts. When did the mandatory poppy become a thing? The same news networks that cheer-lead us to war (and soldiers to their death) whenever the government fancies going all make sure their presenters and guests are fully poppied to show the proper respect. Wear one if you want to wear one, but when it becomes mandatory it just means nothing.

I was quite at 11 today and show respect for the dead. But it has become a bit of a tinkling contest people trying to out do each other. I live close to the town where the was a plane crash at an airshow a couple of years ago.

It was very sad but the comes a time when you need to let go of the past.

I was quite at 11 today and show respect for the dead. But it has become a bit of a tinkling contest people trying to out do each other. I live close to the town where the was a plane crash at an airshow a couple of years ago.

It was very sad but the comes a time when you need to let go of the past.

It's not people wearing a poppy that bothers me, it's just when it's so forced and people in the media/public eye seem scared not to. In real life, I probably see more people not wearing them than wearing them, it's just on TV where they go all North Korea on it.

It's not people wearing a poppy that bothers me, it's just when it's so forced and people in the media/public eye seem scared not to. In real life, I probably see more people not wearing them than wearing them, it's just on TV where they go all North Korea on it.

There was a guest on the Graham Norton show a couple of years ago who wasn’t wearing a poppy. Something to do with her dress not being suitable for pinning a poppy on, iirc. Cue viewer outrage at her disrespect. Ridiculous.

There was a guest on the Graham Norton show a couple of years ago who wasn’t wearing a poppy. Something to do with her dress not being suitable for pinning a poppy on, iirc. Cue viewer outrage at her disrespect. Ridiculous.

I hope she told the outraged to go phuck themselves, not enough people do that.

jLESmq

https://www.google.ch/search?q=cook...INzAC#imgrc=2eamp5mrBgbh7M:&spf=1510907977558

My grandfather was a British Royal Marine who fought as far east as Russia.

My dad was an aircraft mechanic in the Fleet Air Arm and was stationed at Scapa Flow when he worked on planes that were involved in the hunt for The Bismarck and contributed to its sinking.

I didn't wear a poppy this November. No conscious decision. I was extremely busy with work and family matters. It just worked out that way.

Kept those who mattered where it mattered - in my heart.

Didn't once feel the earth move in disapproval.

Back