• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Probably, which would be a shame.

And you cannot really blame them can you. A lot of the leading German sides are giving the youth a chance. Then selling for a large profit. We have to be very wary of them now and their tactic.

Two of our brightest young players are Parrott and Tanganga and they are both out of contract in the summer. But they must all look at how it has gone for Sancho and think its a good idea.

I agree but he could probably get first team football over there. It is down to Mourinho and Levy to convince him that he is better off staying here.

I agree, if he was 20 and not playing i could understand why he may move. However at 17 he is still learning and as i said earlier it would surprise me if he does, of course if he has been told that his chances of first team football are slim here that may influence his decision.

We shall see.

I agree, if he was 20 and not playing i could understand why he may move. However at 17 he is still learning and as i said earlier it would surprise me if he does, of course if he has been told that his chances of first team football are slim here that may influence his decision.

We shall see.

Jadon Sancho moved at 17.

And you cannot really blame them can you. A lot of the leading German sides are giving the youth a chance. Then selling for a large profit. We have to be very wary of them now and their tactic.

Two of our brightest young players are Parrott and Tanganga and they are both out of contract in the summer. But they must all look at how it has gone for Sancho and think its a good idea.
Is Parrott realigning is contract as he only sighed his contract last Feb

Back