• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

I’m hoping Jose spent the crucial first day, locked in his office, scouring the back waters of every first team and academy players social media accounts in granular detail.
Read that Sky Sports piece about the Lille sporting director / scout, Campos... his software analyses social media, insta, twitter etc... and star signs. Yay!

Anyone know his contract length? Seems a lot of clubs sniffing around him.

Summer 2021. The issue is maximum contract we can offer him right now is 3 years (FIFA rules with u18 players). If he signs a contract before February(when he's 18) it would only be til 2022. If we wait until after February we can sign him to a 5 year deal.

I expect him to start the CL dead rubber and the early FA cup games to secure his contract in February.

Seems it's a lot of the German clubs financial model now to buy youngsters from England. Give them game time. Then when they do sell them back to England they will make a nice profit.

Summer 2021. The issue is maximum contract we can offer him right now is 3 years (FIFA rules with u18 players). If he signs a contract before February(when he's 18) it would only be til 2022. If we wait until after February we can sign him to a 5 year deal.

I expect him to start the CL dead rubber and the early FA cup games to secure his contract in February.
Sensible thing would be to give him 3 years now and then give another 5 year contract in Feb.

Seems it's a lot of the German clubs financial model now to buy youngsters from England. Give them game time. Then when they do sell them back to England they will make a nice profit.

English players warrant a massively inflated price in the market if they come good and the money league in england are willing to pay the price.

Further to this I think the german league allows younger players to get experience in a competitive environment to nurture talent.

Well if they buy up Parrott and sell him back, they won't get as much. He's not English and won't qualify as a homegrown player unless he spends 3 seasons at an English club before the age of 21.
I can't see him wanting to leave England until he secures that.

Troy needs to cop the fudge on. He is a 17 year old kid who should know better than to like stuff on Twitter like that and then on saturday set his Instagram story to Pocchetino and a heart emoji

Back