• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Was in the training video I saw via YouTube. Looks bigger and stronger than I thought, got a good eye for goal so would like to see him involved in first team games this year. Kane's finishing in the video was unreal as was the other players, just need to transfer that to Sunday please! :)

So going by his lack of showing for the U23’s and his appearance in that shooting training drill looks like he’s been promoted to the 1st team squad?

Looks like he’ll make the bench, unless either Aurier or Wanyama are picked. Given both are on the bomb squad, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in.

Seems Troy like to do the little jump and cheeky fist thrust as his celebration like Kane does too, certainly one of our own.

I hope that with all this hype he has the patience to stay with us rather than agitate for a permanent move elsewhere where he would get more game time.

I hope that Pochettino gives him the start against Colchester in the cup, and chances in the league as a substitute. That way Parrott will feel as if he can make his breakthrough with us and have the opportunity to do so.

He really is a great prospect and will be great to see where his career with us can go from here.

Back