• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

Whens Gio and Parker back?

Mexican coach on day of Olympic final said it was a small hamstring strain that would take 2 weeks, but wouldn't risk him for the final game against Brazil.
Haven't seen anything from our own medics.

That place is mostly guesswork. They'll just keep adding another week till a player is back.

It's a big shame with Naughton and Livermore being out, could be racking up ever important minutes in Europa league and the odd sub appearance in the PL as well.

Naughton on twitter said it was likely he'll be back after the internationals. Hopefully that means he'll have had some training and got back in to the swing of things by the 20th.

Really wish we had Ade healthy, keep hearing he is "close" but game after game he is not even on the bench we really could have used him Saturday to see out the game but thankfully our heroes did hang on anyway

Disagree, they're a decent indicator most of the time.

Agreed. I think they are a fairly reliable source of information. They do it as well as they can. Obviously they have to guess sometimes as the clubs don't always know or provide accurate information.

Really wish we had Ade healthy, keep hearing he is "close" but game after game he is not even on the bench we really could have used him Saturday to see out the game but thankfully our heroes did hang on anyway

Yeah need him back, considering he didnt have a pre season he really needs to get some minutes into him or it will be another month till hes fully up to speed

Disagree, they're a decent indicator most of the time.

Yeah, I've always found it worth looking at at least.

Two things strike me about our injuries this season:

1) we've had an awful lot - Kaboul, Parker, Ade, Livermore and BAE have pretty much missed the whole of the season so far, yet we've not missed them that much thanks to the quality and flexibility of our squad.

2) I wonder how long AVB's new dietary, fitness and medical advances will take to have an impact. A lot of our injured players had pre-existing conditions from the summer, but hopefully our traditionally very high injury rate will finally start to decrease due to his modern methods.

Yeah, I've always found it worth looking at at least.

Two things strike me about our injuries this season:

1) we've had an awful lot - Kaboul, Parker, Ade, Livermore and BAE have pretty much missed the whole of the season so far, yet we've not missed them that much thanks to the quality and flexibility of our squad.

2) I wonder how long AVB's new dietary, fitness and medical advances will take to have an impact. A lot of our injured players had pre-existing conditions from the summer, but hopefully our traditionally very high injury rate will finally start to decrease due to his modern methods.

I reckon two or three months from the time his techniques started being used should see an impact.

Back