• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

On a side note, just noticed that Luke Shaw has a contract until June 2018. How do Man Utd, presuming the rumours are true, think they can use him as a makeweight when we could sign him for free if we wanted him anyway?

Some very good players are coming up for free unless they resign with their current clubs - Stefan de Vrij, Leon Goretzka, Ross Barkley, Emre Can, Ander Herrera (snidey prick), Giorgio Chiellini, Bernard, Neven Subotic and Rafinha to name a few. Definitely some very good bargains to be had there in that list.

On a side note, just noticed that Luke Shaw has a contract until June 2018. How do Man Utd, presuming the rumours are true, think they can use him as a makeweight when we could sign him for free if we wanted him anyway?

Some very good players are coming up for free unless they resign with their current clubs - Stefan de Vrij, Leon Goretzka, Ross Barkley, Emre Can, Ander Herrera (snidey prick), Giorgio Chiellini, Bernard, Neven Subotic and Rafinha to name a few. Definitely some very good bargains to be had there in that list.

He has an extension clause apparently

Bernard on a freebie would definitely be worth considering given we lack someone who can unlock tight defences

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If Rose is destined to move on in the January window, then I would say ...

Ideally: January arrives; we sign Sessegnon; Danny Rose leaves the club.

Less ideal, but still fine: January arrives; Danny Rose leaves the club; we sign Sessegnon.

What's probably more likely: January arrives; Danny Rose leaves the club.

If Rose is destined to move on in the January window, then I would say ...

Ideally: January arrives; we sign Sessegnon; Danny Rose leaves the club.

Less ideal, but still fine: January arrives; Danny Rose leaves the club; we sign Sessegnon.

What's probably more likely: January arrives; Danny Rose leaves the club.
I struggle to see any difference between option 1 and 2 :confused:

Sessegnon I doubt will play as a fullback.
So you could still see Shaw....

Where do you think Poch would play him as he does not seem to like pacey wingers in the team, behind Kane in one of the Eriksen Dele roles? he could do a Bale and look more like an attacker then a full back I guess.

I would like Sessegnon and complete pie in the sky unless we do sell one of Eriksen or Dele but I would love Pulsic and I think look to the long term replacement of Dembele and a future striker to complement Kane. I like the idea of Hirst from Wednesday but I wont lie and say I have seen anything other then clips of him. Think we need a more experienced striker as well as Kane and a young gun.

Where do you think Poch would play him as he does not seem to like pacey wingers in the team, behind Kane in one of the Eriksen Dele roles? he could do a Bale and look more like an attacker then a full back I guess.

I would like Sessegnon and complete pie in the sky unless we do sell one of Eriksen or Dele but I would love Pulsic and I think look to the long term replacement of Dembele and a future striker to complement Kane. I like the idea of Hirst from Wednesday but I wont lie and say I have seen anything other then clips of him. Think we need a more experienced striker as well as Kane and a young gun.

Hirst is available but a talent for sure

Sessegnon would play attacking wing back IMO and could pushed further reward as required

Back