• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Dembele has a dodgy ticker as well which is the reason we can not sign him, our insurance will not cover him, we have the strictest insurance criteria of any football club since a youth team player collapsed with a heart issue. I like Dembele but the club that signs him will be one that can afford a pay out should the worse happen.

Well, it's never a proud moment to go online and be involved in - or read about someone else's - premature e-speculation.

But I think Zaha flunked his audition with us when he missed that open net. Sissoko Mk.2 without providing the abrasive big body presence.

I also think that injuries to Kane will have opened the minds of some decent strikers about joining us. The trend is showing they'll get some decent playing time as Kane can't avoid injuries.
I saw that as literally a Freudian slip by Zaha.... He really wants to join us deep down.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Fapatalk

I'd like Zaha, has pace, dribbling and does score goals and a good age as well. Would fit in very nicely and a far better option than GKN. I doubt Palace would sell him mid season and he's from there and moved back after his last move so I don't see him ditching them mid relegation battle. Other player I really like is Richarlieson but again can't see them letting him go after only 6 months.
It's not working out for palace and who knows what some money can buy to lift their performance in a system without Zaha. Slim chance, but nevertheless a possibility

Sent from my SM-G950F using Fapatalk

Too much hype now. He will sign for one of the Manchesters for a ridiculous sum and get loaned out to a mid table PL club.

Any Scottish Spurs fans on here?

Seems like we are following 20-year old left back Kieran Tierney from Celtic very closely.

We had one of our top european scouts at Bayern Munich - Celtic last month.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...s/celtic-star-kieran-tierney-remains-11385051

And chief scout Steve Hitchen watched the return game at Parkhead.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3253809...al-interest-in-celtics-kieran-tierney-sources

I have never seen him play, but he seems very highly rated.
I'm assuming Tierney will go to Man Utd, when Levy tells them Rose is £750m. The Celts love to go to Manc land. Or Liverpool. Or something.
Easiest if we get Sessegnon from London and them lot up north get the Scot.
PS - if I wasn't PC I would suggest all Scots like a drink or 7, but I am so I won't.

Zaha is one of those players that looks incredible charging around, but doesn't have end product. Like Bolasie and so many others. Like Lennon charging forward and then lofting a cross into row Z. I would rather have a player that calmly assists or scores.

Would anyone see the club buying in another young but pacy forward in January? We nearly did in January 2016 with the then Fulham Dembele, so it's not like it's something the club could never consider...

Would anyone see the club buying in another young but pacy forward in January? We nearly did in January 2016 with the then Fulham Dembele, so it's not like it's something the club could never consider...

That was when we only had 2 forwards on our books. Now we have 4

Don’t agree that Zaha flunked his audition against us. I was there and he petrified our defenders. Was very unlucky not to score and was a constant threat imo.

Unlucky?! He was totally incompetent not to net from that position after deking Lloris out of his jockstrap. No. He's not made of The Right Stuff.

Zaha is one of those players that looks incredible charging around, but doesn't have end product. Like Bolasie and so many others. Like Lennon charging forward and then lofting a cross into row Z. I would rather have a player that calmly assists or scores.

Zaha does score and assist, has the raw talent and with Poch's record for improving players I think there's enough there to mould him into a good player.

Zaha does score and assist, has the raw talent and with Poch's record for improving players I think there's enough there to mould him into a good player.
At 25? Big gamble that.
It worked with Dembele because Dembele has the right attitude. I think that is the defining factor.
I actually would see Zaha doing a Dembele and converting in call carrying CM. But I'm not convinced.

At 25? Big gamble that.
It worked with Dembele because Dembele has the right attitude. I think that is the defining factor.
I actually would see Zaha doing a Dembele and converting in call carrying CM. But I'm not convinced.

Because the moose is very unique in his style off play ... zaha is like sissoko on the wing

At 25? Big gamble that.

I think Zaha moved too big too soon, cant blame him for that but its something we see all the time.

Then he got lumbered with Moyes who just drained any life out of him.

He went back home and settled again and found his form.

I think this calendar year in particular he has really stepped up for Palace. No longer "promising/potential/occasionally turns it on" and much more the main man they rely on.

It could be a good time for him to take a step up

I think Zaha moved too big too soon, cant blame him for that but its something we see all the time.

Then he got lumbered with Moyes who just drained any life out of him.

He went back home and settled again and found his form.

I think this calendar year in particular he has really stepped up for Palace. No longer "promising/potential/occasionally turns it on" and much more the main man they rely on.

It could be a good time for him to take a step up

I agree
I think he would give us a very different dynamic
The issue though is would he get games

Back