• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Wish list below - happily take just any one of these happening in Jan given that, realistically, any transfer is unlikely:

- GKN out, a more competent wing/wide forward in (and who can also play CF)
- Sissoko out, Barkley in
- Andre Gomes, or someone else who can gradually replace Dembele over the next 12-18 months, in
- sign Sessegnon, loan him back to Fulham til end of season
- Vorm or Gazzaniga out, new young English GK in (no point wasting overseas spots on all three keepers)

Right-back can wait for a while whilst Trippier and Aurier have the chance to prove themselves

Wish list below - happily take just any one of these happening in Jan given that, realistically, any transfer is unlikely:

- GKN out, a more competent wing/wide forward in (and who can also play CF)
- Sissoko out, Barkley in
- Andre Gomes, or someone else who can gradually replace Dembele over the next 12-18 months, in
- sign Sessegnon, loan him back to Fulham til end of season
- Vorm or Gazzaniga out, new young English GK in (no point wasting overseas spots on all three keepers)

Right-back can wait for a while whilst Trippier and Aurier have the chance to prove themselves

I think that this season, at least, this could be Alli. He has performed well when played deeper this season, he's strong, carries the ball well and poses more of a goal threat that Dembele.

I think that this season, at least, this could be Alli. He has performed well when played deeper this season, he's strong, carries the ball well and poses more of a goal threat that Dembele.

Short-term patch perhaps you're right. Longer-term, I'd hope we have another CM option. Dele does a lot of things instinctively, which I think are more value further forward. Our CL performances this year should enhance our ability to attract players - would be great if we capitalise on that

I think in January we should go all in for Sessegnon. I just have a feeling that if we wait until the summer then absolutely everyone will be on it whereas in January we might get more breathing space as teams will have a limited budget or the time might not be right to make the signing etc. If Gutter Boy is right and we have done a sly deal for Sancho then that would be amazing. If I could pick a player to really go for then although it might seem slightly left field, I would go for Richarlison. I have been so impressed with him, especially over the last 5-6 weeks and he looks a proper player. If he does more than a season at Watford then I will be massively surprised.

Short-term patch perhaps you're right. Longer-term, I'd hope we have another CM option. Dele does a lot of things instinctively, which I think are more value further forward. Our CL performances this year should enhance our ability to attract players - would be great if we capitalise on that

You know that Onomah is the long term solution ;)

Seriously though, I think Alli with space to run into could be even more of a threat. The only thing that I think makes it short term, is that I think he'll be off in the summer. I certainly don't see us signing a better option than Alli in January.

You know that Onomah is the long term solution ;)

Seriously though, I think Alli with space to run into could be even more of a threat. The only thing that I think makes it short term, is that I think he'll be off in the summer. I certainly don't see us signing a better option than Alli in January.
You think who will be off in the summer?

We don't need to touch CM IMO. Just let Winks and Onomah slowly emerge into Dembele's position. Winks has almost already overtaken Dembele, while Onomah is very like-for-like in terms of playing style.

IMO our big need is still a pacy dribbler in the Sane/Bernardo Silva mold at AM - swap both Sissoko and GKN for one of them

We don't need to touch CM IMO. Just let Winks and Onomah slowly emerge into Dembele's position. Winks has almost already overtaken Dembele, while Onomah is very like-for-like in terms of playing style.

IMO our big need is still a pacy dribbler in the Sane/Bernardo Silva mold at AM - swap both Sissoko and GKN for one of them
Martial when Rose goes Man Yoo?

Back