1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by StephenH, 3 Feb 2019.

1. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Dean Richards

upload_2019-8-8_22-27-44.jpeg

upload_2019-8-8_22-28-49.jpeg

Reportedly a pay-as-you-pay deal

glasgowspur likes this.
  2. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Jack Jull

MKSpur, Jon and monkeybarry like this.
  3. metalgear

metalgear Paul Robinson

how'd we fit dybala in if eriksen is staying, ndombele starts all the time with lo celso? And you have the excellent moura and son who deserve more play time too?

Image rights... That's owned by dybalas agent, so it's about money, not insurmountable.

Perhaps dybala was always only an option if we lost eriksen or didn't get lo celso in. Who was first choice for poch I'd like to know. But I don't think poch will be unhappy with what he has now.

I am also surprised no one came in for alli, kane, moura, son and sissoko. Now we will see less than of winks and non of skipp

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

DaygoSpur likes this.
  4. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Alf Ramsey

5. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Alf Ramsey

Winks will play alot.
    Winks, Sissoko, NDombele and LoCelso will be the main four for a three man MF.
    Skipp is only 19 in Sept. Give him chance to develop. He looks great at times last season and at others like he needs a year or two of development.

I don't think anyone came in for our players because they are clearly happy and needed. You would have to pay crazy money - might as well look for unhappy players or ones stepping up. (The three we signed are all stepping up)

6. Legohamster

Legohamster Alf Ramsey

Terry
    Hargreaves
    Carroll
    Anderton

7. MKSpur

MKSpur Ruel Fox

I don’t see a scenario where any of our players move to a bigger domestic club, unless they have a year left and the fee is inflated. I also think the Eriksen and Toby situations are unique as we took the risk to avoid selling them during the stadium build period as it was more important to keep the status quo squad wise to give us the best chance of maintaining CL qualification.

If winks stays fit he will play plenty - if we want to truly compete we need depth and that means not having a predictable first x1. Personally I’d loan Skipp out but otherwise he will be on the fringes which is about right for what he has shown so far.

8. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

I think Skipp will get sufficient minutes for his stage of development, presuming we flog Wanyama and use Dier more at the back

9. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Pedro Mendes

Two transfers I missed:

Sheffield United
    In
    Ravel Morrison (Ostersund) Free

Tottenham Hotspur
    In
    Kion Etete (Notts County) Undisclosed - any good?

10. Finney Is Back

Finney Is Back Dean Richards

What do you class as 'sufficient minutes'? If we're in a position where he plays a decent amount of games then I don't think we'll be challenging for the title.

11. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

About the same as last season. He's still very young. Perfect profile for a 5th choice CM. We do need to move wanyama out of his path though

Danishfurniturelover likes this.
  12. metalgear

metalgear Paul Robinson

A hero already

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

13. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Dean Richards

I think a former Notts County youth coach joined our staff, and Etete came for a trial period soon after, leading to us buying him.