• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

ZAHA: WILL HE STAY OR WILL HE GO?

Michael Bridge explains the latest happenings at Crystal Palace'straining ground with the news Wilfried Zaha has missed training this morning...

"There’s plenty of talk about the future of Wilfried Zaha, I’ve had one report at the moment that he didn’t train with his club today," he confirmed. "That doesn’t mean that he’s off, but of course they face Everton on Saturday at Selhurst Park – the only team interested in them at the moment.

"If he doesn’t train today, it doesn’t look like he’d play on Saturday anyway, but if he’s not here and he’s not training, is that because he’s on the move or not? I’ll be investigating that during the day."

PALACE PREPARING FOR LIFE AFTER ZAHA?

Crystal Palace are lining up a bid for Jean-Kevin Augustin to add to their attacking options if Wilfried Zaha leaves the club, Sky Sports News understands.

The 22-year-old is still in Germany but is on standby to fly to London in case a last-minute deal is agreed for Zaha. Augustin would cost around £15m.

PALACE PREPARING FOR LIFE AFTER ZAHA?

Crystal Palace are lining up a bid for Jean-Kevin Augustin to add to their attacking options if Wilfried Zaha leaves the club, Sky Sports News understands.

The 22-year-old is still in Germany but is on standby to fly to London in case a last-minute deal is agreed for Zaha. Augustin would cost around £15m.

He'll need a concorde to arrive in time and complete everything if he's not left yet.

Largely due to exposure from midfield, something we are doing well to put right.

RB is an issue, in so much as it can be improved, but Trippier wasnt great and Aurier/KWP/Foyth wont be any worse.

That’s utter dribble IMO
The defence made more mistakes last season than the previous 3/4 combined and they weren’t forced errors
Stop them and with an improved midfield and we will be better fill stop

That’s utter dribble IMO
The defence made more mistakes last season than the previous 3/4 combined and they weren’t forced errors
Stop them and with an improved midfield and we will be better fill stop

Have a look at how badly they were exposed, again and again, game after game. They were run ragged by Oct and it hardly improved after.

We werent controlling games at all, and teams were just going through our midfield and bearing down on our defence at will. The best defenders around will look shocking in the same situation.

Put a better midfield in front of them and watch them look like the world class unit they are.

So Davies is going to have a long season then.

If this happens and Eriksen leaves in the next 3 weeks, my transfer prediciton for this window would come true.

Sounds odd to me. I wish we'd keep rose for at least another season, but poch must've decided against it for whatever reason.

Back