• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

So... is a cabal of senior Spurs officials going from room to room, sorting out 5 deals at once?!

This is why I wanted to sort out 1 or 2 deals before Sky Deadline Day (TM)

What happened with Llorente in the end? Read on here he had gone to Roma but he's now being linked with Utd, after Lukaku's move to Inter (for close to £74M! If Lukaku is £74M, Kane's value must be off the scale).

What happened with Llorente in the end? Read on here he had gone to Roma but he's now being linked with Utd, after Lukaku's move to Inter (for close to £74M! If Lukaku is £74M, Kane's value must be off the scale).
I thought he’d signed for someone like Roma but it appears Ole has found an old Fergie notebook of targets and wants to please his mentor. Wonder what other names are in that old notebook...Zaha??

So... is a cabal of senior Spurs officials going from room to room, sorting out 5 deals at once?!

This is why I wanted to sort out 1 or 2 deals before Sky Deadline Day (TM)
The only deal we are still working on is Dybala today IMO, the Lo Celso and Sess transfers are done, it’s just the unveiling today, doubt Levy will spend any time on these.

Then if anyone wants to take Eriksen off our hands.

The only deal we are still working on is Dybala today IMO, the Lo Celso and Sess transfers are done, it’s just the unveiling today, doubt Levy will spend any time on these.

I wont believe Lo Celso's signed..Until its done and dusted!

I reckon us pushing for Dybala the last few days must have something to do with Eriksen leaving, but who knows.

Walker can't be too happy today - wakes up to hear a £60m replacement has just been signed for him. Must be the most expensive FB in history as well breaking a record he once held.

He is a goal scorer, and can be a good back up, to rest Kane, and to come of the bench for the last 10-15 minutes.

IF Sessegnon, lo celso and Dybala come in we have more than enough cover to push Son into Kanes position if we need to.

Son has proven he is the best cover for Kane.

We also have Parrott to make room for and give chances.

Austin probably wouldnt even make our bench. Pointless buy.

Back