• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

I think they are doing great business, it is like watching a rowing race and seeing a team come from the back. I think they can finish very highly next season. I am a little envious, but I think we will have a year out next season before coming back very strong in our first year at the new lane.

I don't think so, people make sexy jokes, but Everton has the softest underbelly of any PL team. It's truly a club culture, Moyes record against top 6, Pool (and in cups) was spectacularly bad, and it hasn't drastically changed since he left, their rollover against Cheat$ki at end of last season is typical. 6th - 8th, failing whenever it truly matters is on the cards, until they clear house and really target the culture within the club.

One of the reasons I don't want players from them.

I don't think so, people make sexy jokes, but Everton has the softest underbelly of any PL team. It's truly a club culture, Moyes record against top 6, Pool (and in cups) was spectacularly bad, and it hasn't drastically changed since he left, their rollover against Cheat$ki at end of last season is typical. 6th - 8th, failing whenever it truly matters is on the cards, until they clear house and really target the culture within the club.

That's how i see them. They don't appear to have changed that mindset yet and I'm not convinced they will. Their are similarities to us but they need some of these new signings to really be better than what the my have delivered in their careers to date which is possible given their youth.

You also have to consider that they will also be losing their 20+ goal a season striker. Replacing one of tbose is very difficult indeed.

Maybe it's the Barcelona S. C. of Ecuador?

PYDJAOqm.jpg

Back