• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

They rate him over there apart from, his injury record. Would have thought wages stops us from buying players from man u.

Pretty sure that there's a very frosty professional relationship between Levy and Manchester Utd. That may also throw up a couple of hurdles.

I think Koeman so far has done as much as he could at Everton and think he is a good manager. As i have said elsewhere they ARE a big club and as long as the new owner keeps to his word about investing in the squad i do think they will do well over the next few years.
What do you judge as do well?
They will have spent more money at the end of this window than we have in our last 5 years in total I think
There also hindered by FFP rules on wages as that's the killer on how much more you can pay even if you have it (think is capped at £20m more each season)

What do you judge as do well?
They will have spent more money at the end of this window than we have in our last 5 years in total I think
There also hindered by FFP rules on wages as that's the killer on how much more you can pay even if you have it (think is capped at £20m more each season)

There is no point ( imo) compering them to our situation as we are further ahead in our progress. I just expect them to progress as a team ( as long as the new owner keeps to his commitment and they do not keep replacing managers, after all i still think that was one of our biggest problems). They are a big team with a large fan base and i think they will improve their position. ( as long as they keep to the above commitments).

Lukaku being replaced by Dembele could be potentially great business

If dembele can do it at this level he would be a great replacement for trampoline shins

Lukaku being replaced by Dembele could be potentially great business

If dembele can do it at this level he would be a great replacement for trampoline shins

I think they are doing great business, it is like watching a rowing race and seeing a team come from the back. I think they can finish very highly next season. I am a little envious, but I think we will have a year out next season before coming back very strong in our first year at the new lane.

I think they are doing great business, it is like watching a rowing race and seeing a team come from the back. I think they can finish very highly next season. I am a little envious, but I think we will have a year out next season before coming back very strong in our first year at the new lane.

Got to get them to gel and they have to sort the defence out which is a big weakness but we will see

Their keeper was really poor last season and they lacked anyone in midfield who could control a game so they may well have improved there but they will lose their most creative player in Barkley and their top scorer

If Poch wants him then I go with Poch. But I really do not rate him, would like to know if it was Poch that wanted Sissoko or the two French lads.

He is certainly not worth anywhere near 50m I would not pay more then 20m for an average player with a year left on his contract. Also wonder if it will stop Edwards getting game time.

I really liked the sound of this Sandro chap as well.

If Poch wants him then I go with Poch. But I really do not rate him, would like to know if it was Poch that wanted Sissoko or the two French lads.

He is certainly not worth anywhere near 50m I would not pay more then 20m for an average player with a year left on his contract. Also wonder if it will stop Edwards getting game time.

I really liked the sound of this Sandro chap as well.

There is no way in hell we will pay £50m for a player with one year left

By Sandro do you mean the lad who had just signed for Everton and we wanted last season?
Looks good at Malaga but could easily be another soldado

There is no way in hell we will pay £50m for a player with one year left

By Sandro do you mean the lad who had just signed for Everton and we wanted last season?
Looks good at Malaga but could easily be another soldado

Yeah that is the lad, difference to Soldado is the transfer fee, worth a gamble at that price and in area where we could do with more cover.

Back