• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

No I don't. No-one truly knows how a transfer will pan out but from I have seen of Lanzini at West Ham he is not as good as Countinho. Maybe he'll improve, or maybe he won't. As of now Countinho is a far superior player to Lanzini IMO.

I would agree with you, i believe Countinho is a top player and i think some fans have a problem seeing that because he plays for Liverpool. (imo)

I would agree with you, i believe Countinho is a top player and i think some fans have a problem seeing that because he plays for Liverpool. (imo)
I think it's more Lanzini being underrated. I think Coutinho is a top player, better than Lanzini at the moment but if Lanzini went to Liverpool I believe he'd be just as good as him....

I think it's more Lanzini being underrated. I think Coutinho is a top player, better than Lanzini at the moment but if Lanzini went to Liverpool I believe he'd be just as good as him....

Maybe, but i still think the hate some fans have for L'pool have screwed their appreciation of a top player. Not suggesting that you feel that way.

Lanzini is a triffic player.

Never a moments trouble in training...stays behind to work on his game while others are eating pie and mash...

Triffic lad.

Sure, I guess I underestimate how money trumps everything in football. I bet it's been a lifelong dream of his to play in the French league! :p

Its my favourite club too if they paid me even 5K a week to sit in the stands ... GHod knows i wouldnt be good enough to play.

What is actually going on with our transfers this summer.

Doesn't make a lot of sense unless we are bringing in a load this week

Money back on Janssen, big profit on Wimmer? Makes sense, I know fees have gone crazy this summer but it doesn't mean that squad players who haven't improved / gone backwards are worth 20M each.

Money back on Janssen, big profit on Wimmer? Makes sense, I know fees have gone crazy this summer but it doesn't mean that squad players who haven't improved / gone backwards are worth 20M each.

Janssen was 17 million ?

Wimmer 5?

Would say Wimmer has shown he has improved in his time here when played.

7milliom profit on the 2 if true.

Looks like we'll be shooting our load cum deadline day

dildo.jpg

Janssen should be close to £30m in this market. Wimmer £15-£20m.

Its good the club are being ambitious, better to turn 2 peripheral players into 1 top class forward - if we can. Janssen has more no doubt. But he needs to play every week, settle and find his form. We should have a sell on or buy back clause.

Janssen was 17 million ?

Wimmer 5?

Would say Wimmer has shown he has improved in his time here when played.

7milliom profit on the 2 if true.

I think he had a great season the one before last covering for Jan, but the last one he didn't really take his chance. We clearly want rid, I'm not gutted about 15.

Janssen has spent the season on the bench as a laughing stock. I love the guy and he's definitely improved as a player but not in his value to us. Where as before he was joining a team fighting for the title he's now a target for mid table teams. His standing has gone backwards. If we get 15 for him - fine. Move on the failures quickly if we can upgrade. You have to impress under Poch - you'll get chances but if you don't you'll be gone. The players need to know we aren't a charity case as a club. (For want of a better phrase)

ESPN - via both their PSG and Spurs correspondents - bigging up the likelihood we'll be signing Aurier and saying Foyth is a done deal.

I'm good with these. Seen Aurier play live twice and more on TV and he looks a proper beast.

£30m for a striker that everyone bar the most optimistic spurs supporters would call a total flop.. I like Jansen and think he could get better if played, but his value can't possibly have increased after last year, even if the transfer window has gone mental.

Top scorer the year before in Holland. Many clubs would have tried to sign him last summer, and now faced with zillion £ price tags, a lot of TV monied up clubs would pay close to £30m for him imo. 25 with performance add ons.

Back