• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Haha, really? Where the hell would Messi go, in that case? Sounds like media flimflam to me! :p
I think you are misunderestimating Messi's power at Barca. He is the golden goose for that club and he knows it all to well. Thankfully it is not Eriksen who he likes (who we all know is a better player).

Last edited:
Win-win for me. Lanzini is good but not as influential as Coutinho. This Countinho transfer would weaken both of them.
You dont know how good he would be at Liverpool. Coutinho wasnt all that at Inter but went up a lvel, as most players do playing with better players. Lanzini could easily do the same, and he already is a good player....

You dont know how good he would be at Liverpool. Coutinho wasnt all that at Inter but went up a lvel, as most players do playing with better players. Lanzini could easily do the same, and he already is a good player....
No I don't. No-one truly knows how a transfer will pan out but from I have seen of Lanzini at West Ham he is not as good as Countinho. Maybe he'll improve, or maybe he won't. As of now Countinho is a far superior player to Lanzini IMO.

It would be funny to try to stir it up another notch! I wonder how many it would take to get a rumour getting tracktion on twitter. If we make up some flimflam and quite a few of us post it on twitter and retweet. Could be funny! Something like:

"Sources confirm #Barcelona are preparing a double swoop for #Liverpool duo Couthinho and Sadio Mane. #FCB #LFC"

No I don't. No-one truly knows how a transfer will pan out but from I have seen of Lanzini at West Ham he is not as good as Countinho. Maybe he'll improve, or maybe he won't. As of now Countinho is a far superior player to Lanzini IMO.
Hes not far superior,hes a very good player. Hes just not playing with as good a players and being at a smaller club not getting the airtime. Which is the reason Liverpool want him, they have the money and pulling power to get a player of similar standard and wouldnt be interested in Lanzini if he was that much inferior to him.....

Hes not far superior,hes a very good player. Hes just not playing with as good a players and being at a smaller club not getting the airtime. Which is the reason Liverpool want him, they have the money and pulling power to get a player of similar standard and wouldnt be interested in Lanzini if he was that much inferior to him.....
Given the choice of the two I would actually rather have Lanzini.

Are they interested? I thought it was just something floated on here.

Leaving aside the semantics of what far superior means I can only comment on what I have seen. Potentially Lanzini may turn out to be a better player but who can say that with any certainty.

Are they interested? I thought it was just something floated on here.

Leaving aside the semantics of what far superior means I can only comment on what I have seen. Potentially Lanzini may turn out to be a better player but who can say that with any certainty.
West Ham fans I know have been concerned about them coming in for him ever since Coutinho thing was first mooted so I think there could be more to it than a bit of speculation on this site. But either way, having seen Lanzini a lot I would say hes really not far off Coutinho except Coutinho has a great long range shot....

Certainly not much to choose between them, if Lanzini was playing for Liverpool I dont think hed look any worse than Coutinho....
We'll have to disagree on this.

Anyway, maybe Countinho will stay at Liverpool and Barca will have to settle for Lanzini.

Last edited:
Back