• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Why do you think this, other than a deep distrust of our club and the people running it?

Erm, don't all corporate entities generally work that way, i.e. singing the same hymn sheet? Why does thinking that behind the scenes perhaps there are one or two slight differences in opinion mean i have a "deep distrust of the club and the people running it?"
We have seen this be the case with the club before and it's almost niave to think it absolutely cannot happen again. Not that i have a big problem with that in itself: the best corporate entities DO show a strong united corporate front/"sing from the same hymn sheet" and keep differences in opinion/strategic direction behind closed doors.

You don't have to have a mistrust of the organisation to believe that all the employees of the said organisation have to toe the corporate line. That is just how companies work.

Exactly

Or you can read everything that Poch has said about this transfer window, going all the way back to before it opened and think that he was telling the truth and being straight about what he wanted all along.

Maybe, maybe not. We will see in time i guess. As i say, Poch like many before him have said stuff publically/to the media that has been shown to be different to what they really felt and it has come out later in time. It's a act of faith to believe in this case (i.e.Poch) that what is being said is actually what is being thought, and i accept that it's an opposite act of faith to believe otherwise.
Time will tell, but either act of faith has equal relevance....
Let's hope the act of faith to believe that Poch is indeed saying what he honestly feels and not 'toeing the party line' (like the likes of AVB, Jol previously) is the correct one....COYS

Maybe, maybe not. We will see in time i guess. As i say, Poch like many before him have said stuff publically/to the media that has been shown to be different to what they really felt and it has come out later in time. It's a act of faith to believe in this case (i.e.Poch) that what is being said is actually what is being thought, and i accept that it's an opposite act of faith to believe otherwise.
Time will tell, but either act of faith has equal relevance....
Let's hope the act of faith to believe that Poch is indeed saying what he honestly feels and not 'toeing the party line' (like the likes of AVB, Jol previously) is the correct one....COYS
So what, if he is toeing the party line? Are we getting results or aren't we? All those hypotheticals about Kane getting injured or Toby getting injured or GHod knows what ate just that: hypotheticals. What I prefer to go by is what I see and hear and by "what if's." And so far I'm seeing and hearing good things. Sure there are a million things that could go wrong, but show me one team with our means that has a contingency for anything that could possibly happen. Let's be a bit realistic here, no?

Back