• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

Usually bids don't go in unless the club has an idea of whether the player is interested in the move or not - he might be looking for a fresh start because of what happened, you never know.

I saw this in the Telegraph earlier....

Maximus Tainio, the son of former Tottenham midfielder Teemu Tainio, has joined the north London club from Finnish side HJK Helsinki after signing a two-year deal with the Premier League side.

"I'm so happy with the contract, as this is quite rare for Finnish players," Tainio said. "The future, of course, is also exciting."

Anyone know anything about this one?

The Depay thread is closed, so there you go:

Lyon have had an improved bid for Manchester United forward Memphis Depay rejected.

The French side have proposed £13m plus bonuses after their opening £11m offer was dismissed out of hand last week.

However, United are holding out for at least £17.5million with add-ons for the Holland international.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...United-reject-13m-bid-Lyon-Memphis-Depay.html

Sissoko had the same risk with attitude issues and we paid much more for him.
If Poch & Co. can pull out a cheaper and younger rabbit out of the hat, they'd be silly to block his way with that move, but Depay might be worth a punt on that price.

I saw this in the Telegraph earlier....

Maximus Tainio, the son of former Tottenham midfielder Teemu Tainio, has joined the north London club from Finnish side HJK Helsinki after signing a two-year deal with the Premier League side.

"I'm so happy with the contract, as this is quite rare for Finnish players," Tainio said. "The future, of course, is also exciting."

Anyone know anything about this one?

He's 15. So an academy signing.

Something posted on SCITK about Levy saying that we won't be going for any player linked with Jorge Mendes as he will not deal with him again.

Something posted on SCITK about Levy saying that we won't be going for any player linked with Jorge Mendes as he will not deal with him again.

Would rule out one of my favourite players, Bernardo Silva from Monaco, ever coming to Spurs :(

But he was maybe quite unlikely to join us anyway.

Back