• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Predictions

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Ok then people, let's see your predictions for the next week of transfer activity. Make predictions in the following categories...

1.) the players to sign for us
2.) the players to leave us
3.) the biggest movers elsewhere

I predict we'll sign some and sell some. And also that we won't be the only team doing that. And I'm willing to stick my reputation on that! :)

Ade, Fazio, Lennon - Leave us
Berahino - Signs for us
Cavani to scum

giphy.gif

We will sign 1 player only - Berahino

Ade to West Ham, season long loan deal ONLY. Lennon to Everton.

The central midfield problems don't go away.

1. Berahino + Rabiot (loan no option)

2. Ade, Lennon, Fazio and maybe Carroll

3. de Bruyne to City (I think Chelsea, Arsenal and United are pretty much done)

1) Illaramendi (eternal optimist), Berahino, Austin
2) Lennon and just loans of youngsters and Ade(I think Lamela will stay);
3) De Bruyne to City, Ibrahimovic or Cavani to Man United and James McCarthy to Arsenal (last one is random).

1) Illaramendi (eternal optimist), Berahino, Austin
2) Lennon and just loans of youngsters and Ade(I think Lamela will stay);
3) De Bruyne to City, Ibrahimovic or Cavani to Man United and James McCarthy to Ar5ena1 (last one is random).

There's no really many left to go.

Veljkovic and Yedlin probably

I was thinking of Veljkovic, Yedlin, Winks and maybe Onomah.

I think Winks and Onomah will be involved in first team.

If we clear out Ade, Lennon and Fazio, we'll be left with a trim 22/23 man squad. Winks and Onomah will then be kept as #24 and #25, probably getting quite a bit of time in EL/LC

1.) the players to sign for us: Berahino + 2 more (central midfield & attack)
2.) the players to leave us: Adebayor, Lennon, Fazio & Lamela (loan + option to buy)
3.) the biggest movers elsewhere: I actually think there will be a flurry of big moves with United, Arsenal and Emirates Marketing Project all making at least one £40m+ buy

I also imagine Veljkovic, Yedlin, WInks and Onomah will have loans (though the latter two might be short-term rather than season-long). And I think there's also a possibility that Townsend and/or Carroll might leave in search of more playing time.

Ok then people, let's see your predictions for the next week of transfer activity. Make predictions in the following categories...

1.) the players to sign for us
2.) the players to leave us
3.) the biggest movers elsewhere

1) Berahino & Wanyama
2) Lamela, Fazio, Adebayor
3) Ibrahimovic to United

Back