• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trains from London to Paris/Brussels/Amsterdam/Frankfurt

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
Does anyone have any knowledge about the best way to travel by train in northern Europe? I've got a week in which I would like to visit Paris, Gent/Belgium/Amsterdam and Frankfurt.

Is it better to get a one week pass or individual advance purchase tickets?

I'd appreciate any insight.

I should have put a warning in, if youre anything like me hours can easily be lost when you visit that website.

Ask staff on the platform where the bar carriage will align and queue there. Everyone else will get on hunting for an available seat, and you'll get the best spot on the train.

Have a look at interrail if you're planning on taking several trains over a number of days - could work out cheaper to buy a pass through them than the individual tickets

http://www.interrail.eu/en

I travelled Europe on the trains one summer with one of their passes and when comparing the cost along the way it certainly saved us money in central/western Europe

Back