• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tragedy in Vietnam.

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
I've been travelling around Asia for a while. Back in April I was in Vietnam and I had joined a Tottenham Vietnam Fan Club Facebook page.

One day a post appeared with a picture of a girl. Her moped was wedged underneath a lorry. She was still sitting in the seat, but her lifeless body hung limp. She was wearing a Tottenham hoody when she died.

There seemed to be some confusion and panic in the group. The members were trying to confirm who the dead girl was. The confusion and panic became disbelief when they realised it was a member of the group called Tran Nga. She was 22.

I thought it would be nice to do something in her rememberance. I was thinking when I'm back in London I could print out a picture from her facebook profile, put it in a simple frame and take a photo of it with some incense. Maybe outside the lane or amongst the memoribilia in somewhere like the bricklayers. I could then post the photo on the vietnam fan club's wall. Another idea, if I got organised enough, would be to get the whole bricklayers to sing 'Tran Nga, she's one of our own' and post a short video in the group.

What do you think? If I do a tribute I'd like it to be respectful and appreciated by the Vietnamese fans.

Very thoughtful of you! It's always sad when young people die in such circumstances. Nice idea and lovely to see people that genuinely care and make an effort for someone they don't even know!
I think everyone, including her family and friends would appreciate it if you could make this happen. Kudos tou you 7percent!
RIP Tran Nga.

Back