• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
After requests from many people on this board for me to get started on some OMT's for our remaining few months of the season I thought I had to polish off and get this started. Return of the Mumorn Official Official Match Threads..

Personally, I'd like to see this line up:

...................Friedel
Walker....Kaboul.......King........Ekotto
VDV.......Parker.......Modric.....Bale
.............Defoe.......Adebayor.......

Think that team is more than capable of ripping apart Stoke City at home.

4-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you left it a while.. and it's a new OOMT. I think we're doomed to failure, you had your lucky streak earlier and now it's all going to go downhill!

10-0 to Stoke with Peter Crouch scoring 73

Agree with the lineup

Azza tweeted an positive update on his injury yesterday - hopefully he can get the last 20-25 minutes or so

Really need 3 points to get some positive vibes going before the trip to Stamford Bridge next saturday

by the way, I posted this thread with the title in capital letters as tradition states but It has posted in lower case. May a mod change that please?

The players will be very affected after last night's events. I was hoping yesterday's game would be a morale booster for the run-in, but now it turned out right the opposite.

We just have to give it what we've got.

COYS

Yesterday was brick really brick and a sad day BUT life has to go on. right? I would expect some of the players, if not all, to be affected. i guess it would be up to the fans to help the players raise their game.

The thing is Stoke isnt one of those teams that you cant go in half heartedly - theyre a bunch of ****s.

HAS to be this.

------------------------- Friedel --------------------------
Walker -------- Gallas -------------- Kaboul -------- Ekotto
Kranjcar ------ Parker -------------- Modric --------- Bale
--------------------- Van Der Vaart ----------------------
----------------------- Adebayor -------------------------

Gallas/King is a coin flip, depends who you want for Chelsea, I'm not particularly bothered.

Back