• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course it's rubbish but you and are people moaning are the only ones peddling it...

Rubbish.

People would be happy to see us go out instead of a replay - look at the Newport thread.

The managers comments have a knock on affect on players.

This players are not switched on

i can't get my head around how crap llorente is. its weird to watch, we're not used to having players who genuinely couldn't give a fudge. it must have been so frustrating for swansea fans watching him during games when he couldn't be arsed.

sissoko tries, but he simply can't play football. other than that, we don't have anyone who can dictate the pace unfortunately. I'm just not sure we're going to be able to open them up.

This season no we aren't going to win the league and if we're going to win the CL we're going to have beat City or someone equally as good, same as in the FA Cup so why should we give it any more focus than we are? The team selected is more than good enough to win the tie - the players all speak of wanting/needing to win a trophy so why aren't they playing better? Because Poch says that domestic trophoes arent as important as the league or CL? Pull the other one...

Two one off games.

Rubbish.

People would be happy to see us go out instead of a replay - look at the Newport thread.

The managers comments have a knock on affect on players.

I think you need to not take things you read so literally - manager hasnt said anything wrong regarding the cup afaic and it's just the way it is spun by people looking to find something negative

I think you need to not take things you read so literally - manager hasnt said anything wrong regarding the cup afaic and it's just the way it is spun by people looking to find something negative

I have no issue with him saying it now and again.

But he says it EVERY single round of both the domestic cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back