• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

Cochise

Steve Carr
I'm not entirely fussed about this one, but I do think rotation time for Aldeweireld and Eriksen is required. Possibly we could rest Kane again and start Chadli as I'm in favour of starting Kane against Fiorentina and Swansea.

Walker---CCV--Wimmer---Rose
---------Dier---Bentaleb--------
--Lamela----Onomah----Son--
------------Chadli---------------

Congratulations on being selected to start the OMT. May Robbie Savage's crotch be with you.

image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Vorm
Walker
Rose
Cameron Carter-Vickers
Wimmer
Benteleb
Chadli
Onamah
Lamela
Son
Kane

Predicted Score;

Tottenham Hotspur - 4
Adebayor 2' (og)
Lamela 16'
Walker 65'
Kane 93'

Crystal Palace - 0
Adebayor 9' (red card)

Last edited:
Anyone else getting annoyed by constant comments from pardew (plastered all over newsnow for the last week) building up his sides chances tmrw.

Hopefully shut his smug face up.

------------------Vorm-----------------------
Walker-----Dier------Wimmer------Rose
------------Dembele----Carroll-----------
----Lamela------Eriksen-------Chadli----
--------------------Kane--------------------

Something like that. Will be a difficult game but let's try and avoid a draw pleeeease

Anyone else getting annoyed by constant comments from pardew (plastered all over newsnow for the last week) building up his sides chances tmrw.

Hopefully shut his smug face up.

To be fair, he is not going to dismiss his team's chances when asked. Wont be an easy game. They will play their strongest available X1, will have fresh legs against our understrength X1 (although only slightly at a guess), that will include a few players who started on Thursday night

------------------Vorm-----------------------
Walker-----Dier------Wimmer------Rose
------------Dembele----Carroll-----------
----Lamela------Eriksen-------Chadli----
--------------------Kane--------------------

Something like that. Will be a difficult game but let's try and avoid a draw pleeeease

Carroll is injured

I hope that when the team names are read out the place is silent when his name is read out, no applause normally reserved for ex-players but no boos for him to feed off.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely fussed about this one, but I do think rotation time for Aldeweireld and Eriksen is required. Possibly we could rest Kane again and start Chadli as I'm in favour of starting Kane against Fiorentina and Swansea.

fudge me man, you could have put a bit of effort into this. If things carry on this bad, I'll be wanting @Pirate55 to start another OMT and I'd rather let @Danishfurniturelover have my Skype details than that.

Really?

Two wins from a trip to Wembley? Yes please. I was less bothered on Thursday, but this is the FA Cup, right now, for me, still our best chance of silverware i.e 4 wins
Bearing in mind, officially we are currently the highest-ranked PL team still in the competition

Poch will rotate in a pretty strong team
I cant see the 3 first teamers that started in Florence (Alderweireld, Eriksen and Alli) starting again

Vorm
Walker Dier Wimmer Rose
Bentaleb Mason
Lamela Son Chadli
Kane

Poch will rotate in a pretty strong team
I cant see the 3 first teamers that started in Florence (Alderweireld, Eriksen and Alli) starting again

Vorm
Walker Dier Wimmer Rose
Bentaleb Mason
Lamela Son Chadli
Kane

So hard to 2nd guess Pochettino right now, but have a feeling Dembele will start tomorrow and get a rest on Thursday.

How the fudge did I go from posting on page 8 of a thread to being the first name on the OMT??

Anyways, I'm more bothered about the Europa because:

1) I'd much rather see us create a name for ourselves in Europe. If we go on a run in that competition it will be good for us.
2) The English co-efficient is going to go down and we need to keep the Italians from increasing their's further. Roma are looking likey to go out to Real Madrid, but Napoli and Juve are going to stay strong. At the same time Arsenal are going out this round and neither Chelsea, UTD nor Emirates Marketing Project fill me with any hope. Beyond this round of fixtures it could be just us and Liverpool flying the flag for England.

How the fudge did I go from posting on page 8 of a thread to being the first name on the OMT??

Anyways, I'm more bothered about the Europa because:

1) I'd much rather see us create a name for ourselves in Europe. If we go on a run in that competition it will be good for us.
2) The English co-efficient is going to go down and we need to keep the Italians from increasing their's further. Roma are looking likey to go out to Real Madrid, but Napoli and Juve are going to stay strong. At the same time Arsenal are going out this round and neither Chelsea, UTD nor Emirates Marketing Project fill me with any hope. Beyond this round of fixtures it could be just us and Liverpool flying the flag for England.

Less of the excuses and spend a little more time looking for some pictures of badgers and trying to make your OP worthy of an OMT

Back