• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

The talk of them missing key players.... How many of them would have played?

They were missing Henderson and Sturridge from their first 11 and obviously others who would have made the bench

We were kissing arguably our core midfield two (Dier and Mason) and son.... So actually probably a similar number out

I do find it funny that a side that signed wvery striker they could and at one point had 7 on their books is currently managing with origi who looks appalling

They were missing Henderson and Sturridge from their first 11 and obviously others who would have made the bench

We were kissing arguably our core midfield two (Dier and Mason) and son.... So actually probably a similar number out

I do find it funny that a side that signed wvery striker they could and at one point had 7 on their books is currently managing with origi who looks appalling

Whoever could have played...as I have posted before on many, many, many, many,manies..lol..........Home points lost yet again......this season.....
Coys....................:eek::eek:

Just spoke to my plastic Liverpool mate. He reckons 'Pool were more deserving of a win than us, cited more possession, hitting the frame and only having one less shot on target. Deluded or what?

Just spoke to my plastic Liverpool mate. He reckons 'Pool were more deserving of a win than us, cited more possession, hitting the frame and only having one less shot on target. Deluded or what?
Did they actually have more possession? It certainly didn't seem like it when watching. Does it count when the keeper is taking 5 mins to take a goal kick? They did that a lot.

Did they actually have more possession? It certainly didn't seem like it when watching. Does it count when the keeper is taking 5 mins to take a goal kick? They did that a lot.

Yeah they had 3% more but played less passes from what I read somewhere (but I could be mistaken)

Was the consensus that Origi looked appalling? I thought he looked OK from my seat in the East Upper. He had hardly any support at all from his teammates, but he still seemed to get himself on the ball and hold it up reasonably well.

Did Lloris have a save to make in the whole game? The only Liverpool chance I can remember the whole game was the Origi header against the bar.... and even that happened when we were down to 10 men with Chadli on the pitch.

I thought Liverpool were very good for the first 10 to 15 minutes, they swarmed all over us and we struggled to gain any possession of the football and hence territory. There was then a period of 10 minutes or so where the game was quite even but we then got on top and looked a threat, while Liverpool never looked like they were going to score. In the second half Liverpool seemed to concentrate on just trying to play on the break.

Liverpool's possession stats might've been a little better than ours overall because they spent numerous periods of the game passing the ball between defensive players, it was a bit like the AVB led Spurs with Capoue as the holder midfielder, where the possession stats at the end of the game look good but don't actually have any overall effect on the game.

Was the consensus that Origi looked appalling? I thought he looked OK from my seat in the East Upper. He had hardly any support at all from his teammates, but he still seemed to get himself on the ball and hold it up reasonably well.

No idea on others views but wry ain't from mine

He looked like a poor Adebayour and I don't think he realised that as a striker he needs to be in the middle of the park as much as possible rather than running wide all the time

Did Lloris have a save to make in the whole game? The only Liverpool chance I can remember the whole game was the Origi header against the bar.... and even that happened when we were down to 10 men with Chadli on the pitch.

I thought Liverpool were very good for the first 10 to 15 minutes, they swarmed all over us and we struggled to gain any possession of the football and hence territory. There was then a period of 10 minutes or so where the game was quite even but we then got on top and looked a threat, while Liverpool never looked like they were going to score. In the second half Liverpool seemed to concentrate on just trying to play on the break.

Liverpool's possession stats might've been a little better than ours overall because they spent numerous periods of the game passing the ball between defensive players, it was a bit like the AVB led Spurs with Capoue as the holder midfielder, where the possession stats at the end of the game look good but don't actually have any overall effect on the game.

The whole possession stats blew my mind. At HT on the jumbotron it said we had 51% possession to their 49%, which, after that opening 20/25mins could not understand.
Whereas in the 2nd half I thought we had the lions share of possession, yet the final stats said we only 47% during the 90mins.

Regarding goalkeeper saves I would say Mignolet had to make 3 excellent saves from N'jie and Kane twice. Whereas Lloris's saves were run of the mill, down on one knee jobs

Absolute rubbish. I've said if before, but when will people see this is poch's level, he just isnt good enough to get any better out of us, then what we saw today. Stands there staring out onto the pitch with simply no clue what to do. And because he has no clue what to do he simply does nothing.

The fawning knee jerk comments after Emirates Marketing Project were, as predicted, hilarious. Of course some players did'nt peform well and Kane is simply gone at the moment, but Poch is simply not capable of motivating, inspiring or coaching these players to a better level. This is it. What you are watching is as good as it gets. Dont expect more because under Poch it aint coming.

i think you may be on to something there @shaney

Absolute rubbish. I've said if before, but when will people see this is poch's level, he just isnt good enough to get any better out of us, then what we saw today. Stands there staring out onto the pitch with simply no clue what to do. And because he has no clue what to do he simply does nothing.

The fawning knee jerk comments after Emirates Marketing Project were, as predicted, hilarious. Of course some players did'nt peform well and Kane is simply gone at the moment, but Poch is simply not capable of motivating, inspiring or coaching these players to a better level. This is it. What you are watching is as good as it gets. Dont expect more because under Poch it aint coming.

Shaney.
Give us a wave.
Shaney Shaney.
Give.
Us.
A.
Wave.

Sometimes fun to revisit old threads.

Think I seem to remember somebody saying that myself and quite a few others should not be happy with only getting a point at Leciester...

Sometimes fun to revisit old threads.

Think I seem to remember somebody saying that myself and quite a few others should not be happy with only getting a point at Leciester...

There was also a point in the season where many on the board weren't happy at all as Arsenal just trailed Leicester by a couple of points. Everyone felt that the title may as well be handed to Arsenal as Leicester had no chance of maintaining their form and many (myself included) were crying out for Emirates Marketing Project to buck their ideas up and win it.

Fast forward 6 months and you have the bitterness of many towards Leicester for actually winning the thing. If you'd said then would you take Leicester winning the title 99% of Spurs fans would've jumped all over that.

There was also a point in the season where many on the board weren't happy at all as Arsenal just trailed Leicester by a couple of points. Everyone felt that the title may as well be handed to Arsenal as Leicester had no chance of maintaining their form and many (myself included) were crying out for Emirates Marketing Project to buck their ideas up and win it.

Fast forward 6 months and you have the bitterness of many towards Leicester for actually winning the thing. If you'd said then would you take Leicester winning the title 99% of Spurs fans would've jumped all over that.

Yes at that time I even considered putting a safety bet on Arsenal winning the title so at least I had something to buy drinks with to drown my sorrows.

Soooo glad I thought twice about it

Back