• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

You mean we are playing Liverpool on Saturday? I did not realise that. Heck with all the Liverpool/ pro Klopp media hyper I thought Liverpool were playing Liverpool. A lot of pundits are talking about how Liverpool will be lining up on Saturday but nothing about the opposition (us).

The media agenda at the moment would have you believe that Liverpool just need to turn up to collect the points, Klopp this Klopp that.

I for one am not anti Klopp as he comes across quite well but to quote Kevin Keegan, "I would love it" if we stuffed them on Saturday.

Last edited:
You mean we are playing Liverpool on Saturday? I did not realise that. Heck with all the Liverpool/ pro Klopp media hyper I thought Liverpool were playing Liverpool. A lot of pundits are talking about how Liverpool will be lining up on Saturday but nothing about the position (us).

The media agenda at the moment would have you believe that Liverpool just need to turn up to collect the points, Klopp this Klopp that.

I for one am not anti Klopp as he comes across quite well but to quote Kevin Keegan, "I would love it" if we stuffed them on Saturday.

Media are dyyyyyyyyyyying for him to get off to a good start.

No Dier, Mason, Son or Bentaleb. Light in midfield. Options are Dembele or Carroll? Or maybe Vertonghen or Alderweireld in midfield

I hope for a win, just to shut the media up, although we would never get any credit irrespective of the score. The papers will either be saying how good Klopp is after Liverpool get a result or they will be talking about what a shambles Klopp has been left with after we win.

Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb, Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Kane, Son.

Some people were talking about how players like Son and Bentaleb were missing from the most recent training video, but there were also the likes of Kane, Alderweireld and Vertonghen missing, so I'm not reading too much into that.

Edit: Just seen the team news, guess I'll replace Bentaleb with Dembele and Son with Chadli.

Last edited:
--------------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker----Alderweireld----Vertonghen----Rose

---------------Dembele------Alli--------------------

Lamela---------------Eriksen----------------Chadli

---------------------------Kane-----------------------

Hugo;
Kyle, Toby, Jan, Ben;
Dele, Moussa;
Erik, Cristian, Nacer;
Harry

Michel, Kevin, Danny, Tom, Alex (if fit), Clinton, Harry