• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth *****

Bentaleb and/or Mason back would be good imo. They're capable of upping our pass and move game significantly and against what will likely be a stubborn, hard working and well organized smaller team that could be important.

For an away game in Dorset? They'd get culled.

They brought protection

tumblr_mmqk0q7IKx1rkp6t6o1_400.gif

This is now possibly the BEST OMT ever. Courtesy of great posts by others, It now has everything, humour, sense (as opposed to nonsense!), postcards, dancing girls, visions of Amanda Holden in her prime naked, funky facts about Bournemouth - and even a monster badger!

Never mind " must win" , surely cannot even possibly contemplate anything other than a win. A win, a win and nothing but a win. Kane to get his shooting boots back.

Bentaleb and/or Mason back would be good imo. They're capable of upping our pass and move game significantly and against what will likely be a stubborn, hard working and well organized smaller team that could be important.

Mason, yes. Bentaleb no. Mason has proved his forward looking incisive passing and desire to run beyond to assist the attack. Bentaleb still needs to prove he can play that way for me.

Spoke to Masons dad today he's in the 16 apparently as he is travelling down to Bournemouth tomorrow. Bench I'd imagine. Sorry if posted elsewhere haven't been on here much lately.

...without trying to temp fate (we need Mason imo) but can't players travel down but NOT be in the 16?

What we need is a bloody win plain and simple

I'd take a 5-4 and nit worry about the defensive record if it's 3 points in the bag

I genuinely believe we have been the better side in every game this season yet out win/points don't justify that and we need to turn that around

Spoke to Masons dad today he's in the 16 apparently as he is travelling down to Bournemouth tomorrow. Bench I'd imagine. Sorry if posted elsewhere haven't been on here much lately.

I hope that he starts

Mason, yes. Bentaleb no. Mason has proved his forward looking incisive passing and desire to run beyond to assist the attack. Bentaleb still needs to prove he can play that way for me.

Bentaleb was one of our players of the year last season. His passing is good and he played further forward in the youth set up. I think that he has shown enough to suggest that he will be at least good enough to be first choice cover for Mason alongside Dier and could potentially become first choice.

He started the season so brightly it's such a shame he picked up that injury scoring that beauty of a winner.

Would be happy with that, his pace and the ability to come in and shot with his right foot would be good. Rose is probably better going forward then Davies I agree but he gets caught out of position sometimes ( hence the last ditch tackles he makes).
I assume you are not anti-Townsend then, cos when he does that we jump on him.

All other teams need to recover after getting bad loses. We are the opposite. We need to recover every time we get a good win. We are now winless in 4 matches since beating ManCity 4-1. Surely, this is a must-win match for us now. The more we go on without a win, the more pressure it will get for the team and Pochettino. Besides, if we fail to win, we would have gone an entire month without a win. Eventhough we are playing away, we should be beating teams like Bournemouth. But we are badly lacking goal scorers now that not sure who will get the goals for us.

It is getting a bit annoying about our goal scoring problems. Kane being the only recognized striker does not look like scoring goals now. But unfortunately we don't have anyone who can replace him. Eriksen and Lamela has scored our last 5 goals but they are not regular goal scorers. I think we must find a way to win free kicks so that Eriksen can score from those. As said in the Lamela thread, Lamela always gets into goal scoring positions. So, we should consider converting Lamela into a striker. I think Lamela will score more goals if he is given the task to score. Wish either Eriksen or Lamela will step up and get a goal or two in this match. Other than these two, can't see who else can get the goals for us.

Our midfield have been affected by suspensions and injury problems lately. So, it will be good to see Dier and Dembele coming back but unfortunately we will still miss Son and Chadli. Both Dier and Dembele didn't have a good game against Anderlecht but let's hope they will be in good form in this match. Njie has looked promising but he still needs to improve on his finishing. Wish players like Dembele and Njie can score more goals for us.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Liverpool but disappointingly we conceded 2 goals against Anderlecht. It shows our defence still needs to improve more. Vertonghen and Alderweireld partnership in defence has looked good so far. Hope they will keep on improving. I think the defence should put safety first all the times. Really hate it whenever our defenders get too ambitious by trying to dribble past the opponents and loses the ball in the process. Similiarly, dont like our defenders helping out our attacks too much and exposing our goal in the process. Will be very disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet against Bournemouth.

It is good to see us being unbeaten in 8 matches in the league. But disappointingly, 5 of them are draws. After not winning in 4 matches, we badly need to win this match. Anything other than a win will be a bad result for us. Hope we can put up a good performance and get a comfortable win.

Everybody dance now!

Regardless of which team we put up, don't really care how we will play. I think scoring goals and getting the win is far more important that a good performance. Hope we will just get a comfortable win to boost our form and morale.

LLoris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane

Not a bad 11, but our benchful is pretty pitiful - Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Winks, Mason, Townsend, Njie

If we got our central midfielder and Attacker in the summer we would be so so much healthier.... depressing!

Back