• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Tottenham' players who aren't Tottenham players

Bergkamp has always felt like the ultimate Spurs player for me, the only **** player I can think of that I have true affection for.

Probably because it was the team of my youth but the team of 94/95 (Dumitrescu, Popescu, Barmby, Sheringham, Klinnsman) embodied 'Tottenham' type players

Former players: Hagi, Stojkovic, Le Tiss, Boban, Matthias Sammer, Riquelme, Brian Laudrup, Mehmet Scholl, Jay Jay Okocha.

Current players: Pjanic, Vucinic, Dzeko,*Pirlo, Pastore, Coentrao.

Arda Turan FFS! :D

Tugay?
Henrik Larsson?
Litmanen?
Zola?
Javier Zanetti?
Maldini?

Great players on the field, Nice guys on and off it (as far as I know!)

I'll never forget when **** signed him, and we signed Chris Armstrong at around the same time, some of us (not me) swore blind that Armstrong would be the better player. :(

Anyway...Suarez. Full of skill, scores goals for a laugh, has assists, wins penalties. Basically, what you want and need from a striker. In other words, very productive. Oh, and he has good touch and 'movement' too...something which I understand is held in very high regard around these parts. ;)

Last edited:
This guy:

[video=youtube;Wa8OEgGZ6HM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa8OEgGZ6HM&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLpVzke1o7tUdGZurttyzB1jz_FHSNhPKV[/video]

Back