• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
-----------------------Lloris-------------------------
Walker---Alderweireld--Vertonghen--Rose
------------Wanyama------Dembele-------------
Eriksen---------------Alli-----------Son-------------
-----------------------Kane-----------------------

Where: Old Trafford
When: Sunday 11th December 14:15pm
2-1 Spurs
Kane and Son with the goals

Damn. We need him back asap.. Just as he was starting to establish himself. brick, no uber brick OMT by the way

Oh+crap+otter+1_973952_3126507.jpg

I really really want us to win this game. Not only for the 3 points, but even more to hear Moaninho moan about the terrible injustice his sides is always facing. The hard pitch in todays EL game, their unfairly long trip to the Ukraine, too early kick-off, wrong colour water bottles etc, ... I'd love it!!

So close to getting THAT team from last year back. Son is good replacement for Lamela, but would still rather have Erik's pressing in the team. Hopefully, he'll be back soon.

With this XI I'm confident going into any game. COYS.

------------Lloris-----
Walker-Toby-Jan-Rose
---Dier---Dembele----
Eriksen-Dele-Son
-----------Kane---------

Fairly confident we will win this. As long as we stick to pressing them and are a little more clinical than last night, we should get 3 points. Don't see them scoring more than a single goal.

Back