• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** OMT

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
Where: Goodison Park
When: 3:00pm

---Lloris---

Dier---Fazio---Vertonghen---Rose

Mason---Bentaleb

Lamela---Eriksen---Chadli

Kane
It's important we finish in the top 6 above Southampton, so it's time an OMT veteran took the reins again. I'm going to the game too, first away game of the season.

Not a big fan of Mason, but he played ok against Hull so for that reason I'd pick him over Dembele, but only just. Other than that, the team picks itself. Really hope this isn't Lloris's last game in a Spurs shirt.

Once again, we need one of Kane, Eriksen or Chadli to step up, otherwise, I can't see us getting a result.

2-1 Spurs
Kane and Chadli with the goals.

Not a very interesting game, but hope we can finish with a good result. Would love it if both we and soton win, and the red skanks lose and get 7th, so they have to play 2 quali rounds in the EL! That of course means the Woolwich wanderers need to win the cup, which is a shame, but hey, you can't get it all!

I advocated playing Mason behind Kane last time out, and I'm going with the same thing again. Play him further forward, where he'll be less responsible for maintaining our defensive shape (but will still offer some great pressing from the front), and I think we'll see much better things from the lad.

-----------------------------------------Friedel (Last game)----------------------------------

Yedlin (For Christ's sake)----Fazio--------------------------------Verts----------------Rose

---------------------------------Dembele----------------------------Bentaleb------------------

Lamela-------------------------------------Mason----------------------------------------Chadli

-----------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------

Subs: Lloris, Dier, Davies, Stambouli, Winks, Eriksen, Soldado

3-0 Spurs, Yedlin hat-trick followed by an incredible display of goalkeeping from Brad to secure a clean sheet. At the end of the game, American F-15s from RAF Lakenheath fly over Goodison with red, white and blue contrails, while an oil well sprouts in the centre circle and Bill Kenwright does an impromptu electric guitar rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner as Friedel walks slowly off into the sunset for the final time, bald eagle cawing triumphantly from its perch atop his shiny old dome. :p

---Lloris---

Dier---Fazio---Vertonghen---Rose

Mason---Bentaleb

Lamela---Eriksen---Chadli

Kane

This team.

I've got a feeling Stoke will do us a favour and 3 points will get us 5th

Everton have nothing to play for and Lennon isn't allowed to play so they'll have to reshuffle

I advocated playing Mason behind Kane last time out, and I'm going with the same thing again. Play him further forward, where he'll be less responsible for maintaining our defensive shape (but will still offer some great pressing from the front), and I think we'll see much better things from the lad.

-----------------------------------------Friedel (Last game)----------------------------------

Yedlin (For Christ's sake)----Fazio--------------------------------Verts----------------Rose

---------------------------------Dembele----------------------------Bentaleb------------------

Lamela-------------------------------------Mason----------------------------------------Chadli

-----------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------

3-0 Spurs, Yedlin hat-trick followed by an incredible display of goalkeeping from Brad to secure a clean sheet. At the end of the game, American F-15s from RAF Lakenheath fly over Goodison with red, white and blue contrails, while an oil well sprouts in the centre circle and Bill Kenwright does an impromptu electric guitar rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner as Friedel walks slowly off into the sunset for the final time, bald eagle cawing triumphantly from its perch atop his shiny old dome. :p

Do you know that the difference in prize money between 5th and 7th is £2.4m? (£19.2m vs £16.8m)

Not including the tens of millions qualifying for EL earns us.

5th (possibly 6th if Arsenal will the cup) means no qualifying round either

This certainly isn't the game to throw in Friedel and Yedlin for sentimental reasons. Do that on the end of season tour

Not a very interesting game, but hope we can finish with a good result. Would love it if both we and soton win, and the red skanks lose and get 7th, so they have to play 2 quali rounds in the EL! That of course means the Woolwich wanderers need to win the cup, which is a shame, but hey, you can't get it all!

fudge that, I don't care if Liverpool play in the Europa. I don't want Arsenal to win another FA Cup.

Playing without Eriksen means we only have two players capable of scoring, one of which is struggling for form.

I expect Friedel will get game time, may be from start or may just be a sub towards the end.

Dier to stay at RB, he's been putting some very good deliveries in, hope Poch has had the team working on getting on the end of those. Perhaps give Yedlin 10 minutes at the end to motivate him a little.

Mason more forward might be interesting, but likely to see the Eriksen start, early off if his lack of form continues.

Lennon has been a big part of how Everton has played for last few months, so certainly helpful that he's not playing.

Playing without Eriksen means we only have two players capable of scoring, one of which is struggling for form.

Mason used to be a (very high scoring) forward. I'm sure he'd score plenty if played in a more advanced role (not something I'd advocate as we need him more in his transitioning role)

Do we know for definite if either or both of Pritchard and Alli are allowed on the bench now their loans have ended?

Mason used to be a (very high scoring) forward. I'm sure he'd score plenty if played in a more advanced role (not something I'd advocate as we need him more in his transitioning role)

At what level? He's unproven as a goal scorer in the Premier League. Would be a big gamble considering how we all want to finish in the top 5.

Back